Chiang Mai 2006 Songkran Pics!

chanchao

These pictures are a pretty good example of why many of us love and defend Songkran.

Aren't these people lovely? :o

OMG UG. I have to agree with you 100% on this.

they are wonderful, we live in a wonderful place.. we are blessed

TP

These pictures are a pretty good example of why many of us love and defend Songkran.

Aren't these people lovely? :o

OMG UG. I have to agree with you 100% on this.

they are wonderful, we live in a wonderful place.. we are blessed

TP

No no no, don't you remember? This is a very very bad place. Singapore...that's the place to go!

And if you ever decide against all the advices... south, you'd better go south, north is baaad. :D

Great pictures!

My secretary spent Songkran with her folks and came back with these photos:

:D

fess up JD, no bird took those photos......Who was it.

nice pics though. :D

Mate you'd be surprised at some of the stuff she sends me via email... :D

:o

My secretary spent Songkran with her folks and came back with these photos:

:D

fess up JD, no bird took those photos......Who was it.

nice pics though. :D

Mate you'd be surprised at some of the stuff she sends me via email... :D

:o

you dirty hua. :D

I was looking at the pics this morning. My girlfriend staring over my shoulder. I told her they were at Batoo Tha Pai.

She went to her parents for Songkran for a week in the hinterland of Phichit.

She was buying it, that they were downtown until the one with the Chiang Mai Orchid hotel (right next to our apartment) came up.

Ha, she said as she slapped me on the back hard enough to pop the cigarette out of my mouth. You said you sad mak mak at Songkran. I no think you very sad. I think you wet and drunk and have much sanuk sanuk.

She went off munching grass and weeds and insects mumbling things about safe sex and shaking her head. I wonder what excuse will work to stay home during next Songkran.

I was looking at the pics this morning. My girlfriend staring over my shoulder. I told her they were at Batoo Tha Pai.

She went to her parents for Songkran for a week in the hinterland of Phichit.

She was buying it, that they were downtown until the one with the Chiang Mai Orchid hotel (right next to our apartment) came up.

Ha, she said as she slapped me on the back hard enough to pop the cigarette out of my mouth. You said you sad mak mak at Songkran. I no think you very sad. I think you wet and drunk and have much sanuk sanuk.

She went off munching grass and weeds and insects mumbling things about safe sex and shaking her head. I wonder what excuse will work to stay home during next Songkran.

:o:D Brilliant!

> Too bad for all you guys that Thai girls wear

> bras that are full of padding.

Why is that bad?

Cheers,

Chanchao

I don't know. I guess I think if I were a guy, a wet t-shirt with a bullet proof bra underneath that still keeps everything more or less under wraps is kind of - what's the word? - a waste, I guess. :D

A few New Years ago I got caught by a group of guys in their early 20s when I thought it was still safe to go out in a light coloured shirt. Light shirt, white bra with no padding - I think it must have been the first time these Thai boys ( and most everyone else I passed on my mad rush to get back home) had ever seen farang boobs in real life. Generally when Thai girls get wet there's enough padding in the bra to keep the assets "safe". My neighbours thought it was pretty funny. My husband thought I should have known better.

But then maybe I'm thinking too much about it. Maybe for men, a wet t-shirt is enough, no matter what gets (or doesn't get) exposed underneath.... :o

We don't believe you about your farung boobs!

A picture would help us out a bit though. :D

Minds in the gutter, the lot of you :D

The only pictures I have of me "gettin em out" usually have a small child attached to them. :D

Otherwise, I'm much too shy :D It has been a very long time (for me) since a farang man has seen more than I'd be cheeky enough to brave in public.... unless one of my old boyfriends neglected to discard all evidence of our time together..... :o

Oh, was that too much information? :D

Cheers,

TT

We don't believe you about your farung boobs!

A picture would help us out a bit though. :D

Minds in the gutter, the lot of you :D

Yep! :D

The only pictures I have of me "gettin em out" usually have a small child attached to them. :D

ok, no broblem then! :o

Otherwise, I'm much too shy :D It has been a very long time (for me) since a farang man has seen more than I'd be cheeky enough to brave in public.... unless one of my old boyfriends neglected to discard all evidence of our time together..... :D

Oh, was that too much information? :D

Nope,tell us more! :D

Cheers,

TT