Etans-images of them in Thailand

Ron19

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank u Jimmy; it's the problem when the page doesn't want to load, so I refresh and nothing happens ...for me but the message comes once or twice or more on the forum ..and I cannot see that .

I'll add that for the techs to sort out... I have reported the other problem too.... wink.png

Where do u unearth all these marvellous Etan, Ron ? clap2.gif

Most of them are passing through our village. I came across this last one while walking my dogs at 6am this morning. It was headed for the Wat across the road from home ready to play music for the Songkran festivities over the next three days.

I removed two duplicate posts... by ATX .... this seems to happen occasionally for me also~ wink.png

OMG, I turn my back for a few months and now Jimmy is a mod?!?! --Ah well, if the shoe fits....wink.pngsmile.png

And here I thought I would see one of your images... rolleyes.gifBe careful the shoes come in different sizes, and clogs too! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Thank u Jimmy; it's the problem when the page doesn't want to load, so I refresh and nothing happens ...for me but the message comes once or twice or more on the forum ..and I cannot see that .

Happened to me a number of times too.

Archived