Etans-images of them in Thailand

Ron19

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron ... you know you could do an 'Eton' Calendar !

We could pick 12 of the best ... Etondoez - (Eton Dozen)

I just love these work horses ... thumbsup.gif

Just playing around this morning. Is this the sort of thing you are thinking about ? I've still got some work to do to get the sizes uniform.

6e26c84ee35be58d243ed75153a14214.jpg

January+2014.JPG

Ron ... sort of.

Maybe pick 20 of the best photos from this thread and do a separate thread as a poll and we could all vote and choose the best ones.

How you did the Calendar format (the 2 pages above) are great.

If you want, I can pick the images, say 20 of them and do the poll thread for you.

I'd run the '20 best' past you first and make the changes/inclusions as you see fit.

Have a look at this thread ... nok-air-calendar-a-year-in-review ... it's fairly easy to set up.

Actually, the master of Polls on TV, Jingthing helped me with my first ... so a nod to JT.

Probably not best to do here as it's the photography forum ... but the Motoring Forum would work.

One thing for sure ... it wouldn't be Thai Visa sanctioned ... it's a long process to get that done,

so keeping a simple format, member based exactly like you have done, would be great.

Once the 13 best are picked, back to you to make the Calendar.

The reason for the Bakers Dozen (13 images) ... you need a cover shot plus the 12 months.

May I ask what Calendar program you used?

Just my thoughts.

Have a look and vote in the Etan poll that David48 has set up in the Issan forum :

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/688192-issans-finest-the-eton/#entry7147425

Also tell your mates to drop by to have a gander and VOTE ... biggrin.png

p.s. ... Ron and I did that thread together ... I just did the back end / admin side of it.

Probably still took 5 - 6 hours to go through all the images, pick appropriate ones, make sure everyone (I hope) got a look in with a snap.

Assuming that is what I presume that is ... and not a gigantic Beer cooler.

The Etan ... and amazing vehicle for a multiple of uses!

Yes it certainly is what you think it is.In hindsight perhaps I shouldn't have posted it but it would have been empty at the time.

Assuming that is what I presume that is ... and not a gigantic Beer cooler.

The Etan ... and amazing vehicle for a multiple of uses!

Yes it certainly is what you think it is.In hindsight perhaps I shouldn't have posted it but it would have been empty at the time.

NAH ... definitely should have been posted.

Life is what it is ... as a photographer, you are just recording the event.

Archived