2 Teenagers Arrested For Murdering An Elderly American Man

Lite Beer

2 Teenagers Arrested For Murdering An Elderly American Man

pdn211.jpg
2 teenagers were arrested for allegedly murdering an Elderly American. The Director of Pattaya Police station tried to cover up the news story as he feared that it would cause negativity to Pattaya’s tourism..

PATTAYA – September 6, 2013 [PDN]; Two teenage suspects aged 19 and 22 were arrested for allegedly murdering an American at an internet café in South Pattaya. The American was named Mr. Steven F. Morfiella, aged 70.

Read More: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/09/07/2-teenagers-arrested-for-murdering-an-elder-american-man/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-09-07

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the fact is it didn't get covered up so all you conspiracy theorists can get back to speculating on the non-existent norweigen supposedly killed by a ladyboys spiked heel to the head.

From other accounts I read if this case, it was reported to be a home invasion robbery and they got away with all of about US$ 400-500 in cash and goods. The reenactment doesn't look to be in an internet shop...maybe that's where he met them?

In any case, a terrible way to leave this life and good work by the police in making this arrest.

• Like 2

Well the fact is it didn't get covered up so all you conspiracy theorists can get back to speculating on the non-existent norweigen supposedly killed by a ladyboys spiked heel to the head.

From other accounts I read if this case, it was reported to be a home invasion robbery and they got away with all of about US$ 400-500 in cash and goods. The reenactment doesn't look to be in an internet shop...maybe that's where he met them?

In any case, a terrible way to leave this life and good work by the police in making this arrest.

The fact is they tried to cover it up so as not to deter future fodder arriving in the city so that the citizens can feed. Please don't apologise for them.

• Like 1

Lets not concern ourselves over the killing of a farang, there are more important issues here money so we better cover this up pretty quick as my son wants a new merc.

certainly possible in theory, but this is not the red bull heir

the two ragamuffins in the picture look like they could barely afford a MacDonalds happy meal

I will repeat it once again,if you shut up, things won't happen, you can not piss these guys off,even if they are wrong and stepping on your toes, especially if you are old and alone somewhere,..RIP

Edited by Rimmer
Profanity
  • Like 1

I will repeat it once again,if you shut up, things won't happen, you can not piss these guys off,even if they are wrong and stepping on your toes, especially if you are old and alone somewhere,..RIP

This may work somewhere else,not here.

why live your life in fear of opening your mouth?

why live your life in fear of opening your mouth?

Because you die,obviously, comments like this come from people who think they can take care of themselves in these situations, not every one can.