Looking For Apartment To Rent BKK

Hi ... I'm new to this site but so far very impressed on how everyone is so helpful to others.

I am arriving in BKK on 17 September and want to find a reasonable apartment to rent for 3 months with a budget of 12000 - 15000 baht. Hoping someone knows of a good one bedroom fully furnished that you have experienced and can advise me. Mostly need security and close to Sky Train.

Cheers

I suggest you target an area, check into a hotel for a couple of days and go to the buildings in question.

You will find plenty of small one bedroom / studio apartments in that price range near to the BTS or MRT.

Here's a couple of buildings I came across while looking earlier in the year, this website I'm linking has a whole bunch of apartments listed and appears to be some kind of apartment advertising service.

Change the language to English and take a look, this can be a good place to find buildings :

http://www.9apartment.com/vip-en/?apartment_id=13118727484802

http://www.9apartment.com/vip-en/?Apartment_ID=0662585738205

This isn't one of these overpriced luxury 50,000+ Baht a month apartment sites which are so common on the internet, it's a regular site which deals mainly with Thai people looking for normal apartments at regular cost.

Once you've found a building of interest I'd sugegst going along and asking the people in the apartment management office to take a look at the available rooms.

Some of them are pretty cheap. Prices vary by area considerably.

Edited by ukrules
  • Like 1

Many thanks for the sites, have had a look through ... whew ..... there's a lot to see. I was actually hoping that someone could mention a specific apartment building that they, or a friend, have stayed in at some time and found to be comfortable, reasonably priced with good service.

Last time I was in BKK 2011, stayed in a beautiful one bedroom apartment and later found out that there was a factory next door with possible dangerous fumes that had been wafting into our apartment for the past two months so would love to hear about a really nice apartment block that someone knows about personally.

• 2 weeks later...

yes. there is a fast van 10 mins. from my place taking u to silom, klongtoey only 30 baht. The nearest bts is wongwianyai station.but it takes you a big while to get there. You can take bts on silom when get off the fast van i just mentioned to you.

thanks

Sent from my GT-S7500L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

normally the contract is one year &deposit is 1 month. If you rent only 1 month the rent is 10,000 baht,deposit is 1 month. Deposit is returned only when the tenant finishes contract 1 year, if not deposit is returned only 50% to cover up the cost of opportunity i loss, and because u are foreigner with no permanent address. The deposit is returned aftet all elec & watet bills are paid. you can see pics.of the condo in my facebook thisisnuan & if really interested i have to lead u here first.

Sent from my GT-S7500L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app