BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
curiousjoe44

Where is best place to meet Ladyboy's in Chiang Mai?

New to Chiang Mai... and was wondering where are the best places to meet Ladyboy's in Chiang Mai?

Have been doing some research and find some of them to be quite interesting.

Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

Loy Kroh or the moat area after midnight - or the boxing arena area....or most 7-11s.

Edited by wolf5370

If you want to meet some really ugly ones there is some kind of show at Anusarn market.

Have been doing some research and find some of them to be quite interesting

I could see the drinking buddy angle, shooting the sh1t (whistling.gif) and being able to arm wrestle the bird you're banging, but would find the meat & two veg bit a tad unnerving. Each to their own though. You will also see em milling about the late night bars--Lucky, Jackie's Van, etc.

• Like 1

Stumble down the south side of Loi Kroh after midnight and you'll find them emerging from the darkness at every corner, eager for an assignation no doubt.

Or failing that go and get your hair done.

The Shamrock bar near to the boxing ring ,Off Loi Kroh road and another one by the boxing ring employ LBs who are not that passable ,and a bit rough around the chin area Deary .

Cosmetics department at Robinsons.

Yes ,spot on .One was giving me the eye on my last visit .I was just passing through to the mens dept .

1st.. I'm not a troll.... just asking a simple question.

Thanks for the people who have provided imput.

I'm aware of the many ladyboys on Loi Kroh... however... I get the impression they are all working.

I'm looking to meet ones that are not working....

Kind of like someone that likes Thai Women or Japan Women... but not interested in meeting the ones that are Working (you know what I mean).

Never heard of Luckys or Jackie Vans... will see if I can locate them on Google Map.

Hey Winnie - you mentioned Social Networks and Dating Sites.... do you have the names of any that would have people here in Chiang Mai to meet.

Thanks for your help.

• Thanks 1

I think there are a few bars in town for gays only - not sure where but I guess google can help. I know they are a lot of gays in Chiang Mai so they may be able to assist you.

Past the cosmetics dept in Central KSK one has to go thru the lingerie dept to get to the men's room, always wondered about that but now it 's starting to make sense