Where is best place to meet Ladyboy's in Chiang Mai?

curiousjoe44

Well to be fair he did not specifically state he was NOT after a prostitute - his OP did kind of infer that perhaps he was - it was only later he said otherwise. It seems an odd question if not after one for gratification, as the answer would be no different from "Where do I find Sagittarians in Chiang Mai?" as a percentage of the population - all around.

I was followed by a ladyboy on a motorcycle to my hotel when I first came up here looking for a house to buy. Prior to that happening, my real estate agent and I had a few drinks at a restaurant somewhere across Loh Kroh. I told my agent that they could do their thing and I would watch. The ladyboy left.

Boy, do they have sharp eyes! I surely hope the ladyboys here are not as notorious as those in Pattaya. Just be careful!

Indeed you should be careful OP as they are usually jacked up on yaabaa and are known thieves. Many of them are HIV+. Maybe find a different hobby to spend your time in Chiang Mai. I find them to be vile.

The op very clearly stated in his second post that he wasn't interested in meeting ladyboy prostitutes. Did you, and almost everyone else, miss that? If not, are you really suggesting that most ladyboys are as you described?

Edited by Chiengmaijoe

Hi there....lot of good natured hetero sass mouths on this site so don't be put off. Depends what you are interested in pursuing I would think. If you are here for a while and interested in 'serious' dating with a view to meeting someone as a partner.....then put a profile on 'planetromeo' and talk about who you are and what you want.

It seems to me that being honest and straight foreward is the best way. Say you are not interested in paying anything but are interested in developing a relationship etc etc...(that's if you are of course)

If you want sex then just say that. And if you don't want to pay anything just say that.....

Though with the wage disparity between foreigners and locals I think it's inevitable that you end up with some kind of subsidy arrangement.

The dating sites are much better than the bars in my humble experience. And I have met good genuine people on them.

O.M.

Do you think the rough ones don't use the internet sites?

2 ways of meeting 2 types of ladyboys in Chiang Mai.

If you`re interested in the ladyboys of ill repute, try hanging around the Loi Kroh road and the Tapae Gate areas after dark. Although this could involve some danger and I do not advise this method of meeting them.

If you are seriously interested in meeting a ladyboy for a proper relationship, or even just as friends, than try the online dating sites or social networking sites.

mfr_closed1.gif

Hi there....lot of good natured hetero sass mouths on this site so don't be put off. Depends what you are interested in pursuing I would think. If you are here for a while and interested in 'serious' dating with a view to meeting someone as a partner.....then put a profile on 'planetromeo' and talk about who you are and what you want.

It seems to me that being honest and straight foreward is the best way. Say you are not interested in paying anything but are interested in developing a relationship etc etc...(that's if you are of course)

If you want sex then just say that. And if you don't want to pay anything just say that.....

Though with the wage disparity between foreigners and locals I think it's inevitable that you end up with some kind of subsidy arrangement.

The dating sites are much better than the bars in my humble experience. And I have met good genuine people on them.

O.M.

Hope the "88" doesn't mean you are 88 years old....and still chasing transvestites... LOL w00t.gif No offense intended...to each their own and all that...

• Like 1

Indeed you should be careful OP as they are usually jacked up on yaabaa and are known thieves. Many of them are HIV+. Maybe find a different hobby to spend your time in Chiang Mai. I find them to be vile.

Does anyone care what you find them to be? NO

Other than generally in the population, there are some "respectable" bars where you can meet and greet lady boys for research or friendship. These tend to be gay hangouts, as well, I think. Not all are sordid dives. I leave it to others to make recommendations.

Some contributor here actually said ..."I think there are a few bars in town for gays only."

How stupid and how insulting....

It's hard to believe but there you have it.

This is probably the most gay country I've ever been in the entire world...

Some contributor here actually said ..."I think there are a few bars in town for gays only."

There are a few bars in Chiang Mai that are for gays only. This being Thailand they won't stop you going in if you're straight but they hold little appeal for straight folks. Nor do they have any ladyboys.

I love hanging out with ladyboys as i hung out with gays back home, as i where i worked as a chef i was the only straight guy in the

dept....as for the gays at home, great fun to go out with..they say whatever the hell they want to...

Anyhoo, i have LB friends in CMai as i much prefer to hang with them then i do with thai girls, whom i do NOT trust one bit.

Of course there are bad LB as there are good ones, just like everything else in the world..I ve been cheated by some and

have been close friends with others..and yes, i will even admit to kissing a few, with the help of good ole Sang som---

My thinking is if they want to live like a "LADY" i will treat them like one--if i EVER see the "boy" im getting up and leaving.

It boils down to respect to me..you nice to me--im nice to you..i admire their confidence to do live life on thier terms

knowing full well that the thais are making all kinds of comments BEHIND their backs, ohhh those gossipy thais--ugh

So when i go out, i go hang with the lady boys..one friend of mine owns a bar and lets me bring in my SS bottle and just

buy mixers..no one bothers me and they are friendly..i often take the chinese girl backpackers there to meet them-pics

Also the are thai dating sites..one in particular comes to mind(caveat emptor) and i have met a few good one--note "FEW"

The LB show down by night bazaar is good fun and i know most of them by name--there are indeed a few hotties there!!giggle.gif

• Like 1

go to Thai Friendly dot com and set the search function to "male, female or ladyboy" and "chiang mai"

good luck telling them apart from the women on that site. a few look a a little "off" but most look just like women.

anybody know where I can meet a bar girl in Chiang Mai? smile.png

Have been doing some research and find some of them to be quite interesting. w00t.gif

Edited by NCC1701A

This is an amazingly persistent thread! I'll be post #145 !! Why is that about ?! OP "research"? I think not. OP newbie with certain sexual preferences? Maybe. Curiosity by some follow-up posters? Maybe. But I vote for trolling. And I do not understand why this thread continues! Some of it seems simply to be "hookup" instructions! I am not a school marm, but this thread strikes me as more than a bit bizarre.

I love hanging out with ladyboys as i hung out with gays back home, as i where i worked as a chef i was the only straight guy in the

dept....as for the gays at home, great fun to go out with..they say whatever the hell they want to...

Anyhoo, i have LB friends in CMai as i much prefer to hang with them then i do with thai girls, whom i do NOT trust one bit.

Of course there are bad LB as there are good ones, just like everything else in the world..I ve been cheated by some and

have been close friends with others..and yes, i will even admit to kissing a few, with the help of good ole Sang som---

My thinking is if they want to live like a "LADY" i will treat them like one--if i EVER see the "boy" im getting up and leaving.

It boils down to respect to me..you nice to me--im nice to you..i admire their confidence to do live life on thier terms

knowing full well that the thais are making all kinds of comments BEHIND their backs, ohhh those gossipy thais--ugh

So when i go out, i go hang with the lady boys..one friend of mine owns a bar and lets me bring in my SS bottle and just

buy mixers..no one bothers me and they are friendly..i often take the chinese girl backpackers there to meet them-pics

Also the are thai dating sites..one in particular comes to mind(caveat emptor) and i have met a few good one--note "FEW"

The LB show down by night bazaar is good fun and i know most of them by name--there are indeed a few hotties there!!giggle.gif

weird!

This is an amazingly persistent thread! I'll be post #145 !! Why is that about ?! OP "research"? I think not. OP newbie with certain sexual preferences? Maybe. Curiosity by some follow-up posters? Maybe. But I vote for trolling. And I do not understand why this thread continues! Some of it seems simply to be "hookup" instructions! I am not a school marm, but this thread strikes me as more than a bit bizarre.

Post #45, more like. Since you read it and took the time to post, maybe you're just like us, curious. Nothing wrong with that. If you hadn't posted, it'd still be 45,but now it's 47.

if you reply, it'll be 48, but still a long way short of 145, but we'll get there....

Edited by Chiengmaijoe

If you are personally curious, get out and get about! Or are you in a "cyber closet" ?

Otherwise, there are some considered studies of prostitution and and its varieties in the literature. Check the bookstores! But, otherwise, get out and do your own field research! Don't be a voyeur on TV Chiang Mai. Is TV Chiang Mai a guidebook for various sexual practices in Chiang Mai ?! I hope not!

Please explain why this thread is 'bizarre' and why you felt a need to both look at the subject and then make the reply you have made.

The OP's Title was obvious was it not.

Please explain why this thread is 'bizarre' and why you felt a need to both look at the subject and then make the reply you have made.

Ok.

The OP's Title was obvious, was it not? Also very silly!

Bizarre thread? Look at what such a naive question has produced! Heavens! Reference to Thai Visa Chiang Mai (or to other internet sources ) on such matters is sucking life through a bent straw?

Edited by onthedarkside
corrected

weird!

just being honest and im a open-minded guy---i admire their courage and as long as they are nice to me..

i dont care about color or religion or lifestyle...just be a decent person and i can get along with anyone...

• Like 2

I have not walked in your shoes as you have not walked in theirs.

However, even the Thai Army in rejecting inductees has come into the age of tolerance and kindness and classify such folks as having "gender identity disorder.

A giant step from the previous "permanently insane".

• Like 1

Try ying yang massage at Loi Kroh rd. You would not think it but they all are lady boys.

Bars with ladyboys on Loi Kroh yes

Massage shops with ladyyboys on Loi Kroh I've never seen one, and I've been to both of the Yin Yangs

Ok.

The OP's Title was obvious, was it not? Also very silly!

Bizarre thread? Look at what such a naive question has produced! Heavens! Reference to Thai Visa Chiang Mai (or to other internet sources ) on such matters is sucking life through a bent straw?

What's quite interesting is why you're getting a bit bent out of shape over this. Are you feeling alight?