BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
possum1931

The only Farang who never wears Shorts.

I never wear shorts OR jeans. These days, I cover up as best I can. Short are for the young and physically attractive. Being neither, I feel that a pair of nice khakis will get me by just fine.wai2.gif

I like to get dressed up when I go out in public, shopping for example:

post-18822-0-32893700-1379041560_thumb.j

After all, our new Australian Prime Minister has set some high standards to follow:

post-18822-0-49376700-1379041577_thumb.j

Shorts are OK I guess, but I draw the line at socks with sandals.

Also, I have noticed some young Thai hipsters wearing enclosed leather shoes without socks. Don't they realize that it makes their feet absolutely reek?

I wear socks and sandals, and I also respect posters opinion.

I cant believe i opened this nonsense topic again, now it will keep on being on top of my inbox !

Is there any way i can delete a topic from "my content" ?

There is not such a thing as a nonsense topic, all the topics on TV have interest to some posters, this topic has had over 300 posts so far, and some posters have given us a good laugh. If you think it is nonsense, then you do not have to read it.

I never wear shorts OR jeans. These days, I cover up as best I can. Short are for the young and physically attractive. Being neither, I feel that a pair of nice khakis will get me by just fine.wai2.gif

I hardly ever wear jeans myself, I wear trousers (pants to you Americans) which are quite thin, and I don't think I sweat any more than someone wearing shorts. I buy my trousers at the stalls in Sukhumvit near Soi 4.

Insulting and flaming posts have been removed, as people cannot seem to be able to behave themselves, this topic is now closed.

• Like 1