BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
possum1931

The only Farang who never wears Shorts.

Shorts in the daytime and planters after 6. Sun over the yardarm and GT or Leo to hand.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It has to be said, a majority of farangs hanging around bar areas look like scum.

I do hang around the bar areas. Does that class me a scum. sad.png I,m a nice fella who never fights in Thailand since 2003. Does that still class me a scum . blink.png

I do wear jeans most times, I am attracted to Mosquitos that why i am trying to keep my legs covers.

Edited by Billy The Kid

It has to be said, a majority of farangs hanging around bar areas look like scum.

No it doesn't.

Indeed, it goes without saying.

Fortunately,most TV members don't judge solely by appearances.

SC

• Like 1

What a weird thing to say.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

We live in a hot tropical country here. Shorts are the logical thing to wear here for heat purposes.

Why in the world would you wear farang pants here ?? Strange....... I personally wear

shorts all the time, but I lead a casual life. If you attend business meetings, or course you

would wear pants. Unless you owned the company.......

• Like 2

i wear shorts constantly, but then i rid a minimum of 20km daily and run almost all of my errands on a bicycle on top of that. I had 30k in today before 10 am

when evening rolls around, on go the jeans.

personally i could not care less what others wear, as long as they wear something.

I have no desire to see geriatric junk while out and about.

i think more on here should worry about the quality of their own existence rather than finding offence around every corner.

I never said anything about girls wearing shorts, but yes, I like shorts on girls as long as the girl is not fat.

I do hang around the bar areas. Does that class me a scum. sad.png I,m a nice fella who never fights in Thailand since 2003. Does that still class me a scum . blink.png

I do wear jeans most times, I am attracted to Mosquitos that why i am trying to keep my legs covers.

I would get too hung up on posts like this, there are certain factions of the farang population who have a sense of superiority over their fellow farangs and infer they are some how better than everyone else and have a sense of entitlement to be living in Thailand and the "scum" should all be deported and tourists shouldn't be allowed in the country in the first place

Forethat, I think you are wrong and only a small minority of Farangs hanging around bars could be classed as scum, but as I never hang around bars, what do I know? Billy the Kid, you certainly don't sound like scum to me, and Forethat, are you not a bit out of line about your remarks. I can only think of one place that has a majority of scum, and that is prison.

• Like 1

I wear shorts on the beach, and nowhere else.

With regards to farangs wearing shorts, one of the most embarrassing moments of my life was a business partner who showed up at a business dinner wearing shorts, flip flops and a t-shirt. The guy was a VP from a US company. After the dinner the Thais wanted to go to Spasso (Hyatt) but the moron was denied entrance because of his dress code, and for this reason the Thais didn't want to break up the party so we had to go somewhere sleezy even though the Thais wanted to go to Spasso.

I have had to apologise for this moron ever since.

I do agree with you that the person you described as a moron, is a moron.

I always wear a 3 piece suit, fedora and patent leather shoes even to the beach.

This is the most pathetic topic I have ever encountered on this BBS. It's brought the long trouser cretins with thigh high socks out of the woodwork with absolutely inane fashion sense and morons who consider jeans high fashion.

thumbsup.gif

not to forget

Sockenhalter.300.jpg

Netizen, all you are doing is trolling, what right do you have to call anyone a moron just for wearing jeans?