Young Norwegian assaulted and Robbed on Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

Exactly. Pattaya is no better but no worse than any other popular tourist resort. To claim it's "unsafe" is just nonsense. Sensible precautions should be taken as they should anywhere.

just one word: BORING.

As usual the same line, a tourist got assaulted or worst, and always the apologist spend hours telling us how much Nakorn Nowhere is a haven

on earth, and it can happen anywhere.coffee1.gif

My claims is: it's happen a little bit too much, too often deadly here...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me? Of course you do not remember, when you see the huge criminality rate in pattaya!

And if i have to keep record of every criminal case in pattaya or thailand, i think i will need 2 or 3 more hard disk...just to store the link

Dont remember either where i read the news, maybe TV or some pattaya newspapers.

What I remember is clearly the picture of this old woman with her head bleeding. She was staying at Naklua, she was leaving her hotel to go dinner.

On her way to reach Naklua main road, she meet 2 junkies on motorbike. One of them smashed a bottle, and stole her purse.

A really common story for this place...really nothing special.

But Brewersterbudgen, with your +1200 post on TV, you have been long enough around here, so

maybe you remember the 2 russians girls who got shot dead in jomtiem, maybe you remember the russian girl who got assaulted

with a knife near south pattaya market, or even recently this american who got beaten to death by 2 "teenagers"..

or this australian woman who got stabbed in the heart in phuket... better i stop here the list is sooooo longsad.png

wai2.gif

Crimes such as these happen in every town and city across the whole of the world. Do you come from a crime free country? If so please tell us where it is.

Rubish, complete rubish. So let me tell you, we dont all come from The Bronx or down town Los Angeles.

Where i come from the police is doing a hard job to eradicate crime. Well in pattaya, the police is so busy

with their own "business"... and that make a huge difference!

That may explain why european country do have a crime rate at least 5 times less than the Kingdom of Siam.

and why i bother giggle.gif

ps: anyway i challenge you to found me a small resort city, with the same abnormal crime news-quantity and atrocity- that i have just quoted...

oh i guess you will go check The Tijuana gazette.

So Where is it you come from that police are doing a hard job to eradicate crime? Then we can compare Pattaya with your town and see if you are right.

Exactly. Pattaya is no better but no worse than any other popular tourist resort. To claim it's "unsafe" is just nonsense. Sensible precautions should be taken as they should anywhere.

just one word: BORING.

As usual the same line, a tourist got assaulted or worst, and always the apologist spend hours telling us how much Nakorn Nowhere is a haven

on earth, and it can happen anywhere.coffee1.gif

My claims is: it's happen a little bit too much, too often deadly here...

No one is being an apologist. Just surprised that so many are surprised that crimes like this happen in Pattaya, as they do in any other popular tourist destination.

When I saw the photograph I thought this was one of the criminals not the victim.

How shallow of me.....but I really wonder how many other people initally thought the same but avoided admitting it and went straight in defending the young chap and totally ignoring his physical and facial features......

If this young chap had turned up on my doorstep I would be hard pushed to think he was Norwegian unless he pulled the proper paperwork out.