365 sports/tv package

sunny and hot

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sub for the year as want UCL and La Liga. Instant activation after payment. Almost works out at half price that way plus you're covered with 30 day money back guarantee. Full permanent HD coming soon. 2am games in HD At moment. All EPL HD.

Sounds great but not sure I will be here for a year but will probably pay 1 month at a time even though its more expensive, did you use 7/11 or cc? I have a thai debit card maybe that will work.

I was really impressed with the trial, I like the idea of catch up as I often fall asleep. haha

• Like 1

For that sort of freedom, I suppose yes. I think it acts as a media player / android device, so you can download android apps too, but don't quote me on that. Their Thaiexpat.tv website shows Youtube app as an example. Pretty sure you can actually. But would be cheaper to buy a HDMI cable and takes 10 seconds to plug and unplug. I use the software player on my desktop and works like a dream!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone having issues with 365sport? I'm having massive issues with sport 4 channel! Live and on demand, it keeps fast forwarding/ skipping, yet all the other channels are working fine, as is uktv Asia! The same skipping occurs in the same fashion and at the same point on demand, as it does on 'live' mode and only on sport 4. Which makes me believe it can't be my connection, or my computer.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has experienced these same issues. I've emailed support at 365, but they deny that there are any issues, because I'm the only on experiencing them!

Bangkok Blue, just saw your post and checked. It does seem that Sport 4 not as seamless as the others. Even with "one minute" buffering the others streaming okay but Sport 4 very jumpy even with buffering at "15 minutes". Will email them and point this out.

I received an email at lunch saying it had been fixed. All on demand stuff been jumpy all week. I checked after email live stream and it seemed fine again. Appreciate if its off if you'd drop them a line. Took 3 emails with them denying any problems before I threatend to cxl. Hey presto problem found!

Big improvement on sport 4 channel since lunch. Jumped around a little bit at start of Aussie rugby, but a damn site more stable than it was. If any of you have any issues you should email them. I had a hell of a time all week trying to convince them it was a problem at their end and not me before they properly investigated it and found what was causing it. The excuse being they saw nothing wrong and I was the only one complaining. To be fair though service is pretty good. On demand means I don't have to get up at 2 am then back to bed for 2hrs before work for UCL. Shame TRUE and CTH don't offer such a service. T.I.T

Don't you have to buy a specific hard drive from them? I thought an independent one isn't compatible. Also don't you have to set the box to record the programme you want to watch? Or does it automatically back up the content from every channel for a few days? Isn't there also a monthly subscription for this on demand/record service with true too? It did cross my mind to go this route if 365sport fail to deliver. But I suspect a far more expensive route.

On demand means I don't have to get up at 2 am then back to bed for 2hrs before work for UCL. Shame TRUE and CTH don't offer such a service. T.I.T

True do offer such a service. Plug in a hard drive to the HD box and off you go.

True anywhere tv had those last year, now there is only some TPL matches. Maybe contact them and ask if UCL will be there?

Don't you have to buy a specific hard drive from them? I thought an independent one isn't compatible. Also don't you have to set the box to record the programme you want to watch? Or does it automatically back up the content from every channel for a few days? Isn't there also a monthly subscription for this on demand/record service with true too? It did cross my mind to go this route if 365sport fail to deliver. But I suspect a far more expensive route.

No you don't need a specific hard drive from them. Yes you do need to record stuff. One click is all it takes. No great hardship just a little foresight. Yes they do charge. Well worth it though. Once you are used to watching TV on demand there is no going back. It's why I haven't signed up for CTH. They do promise PVR at some future time but when...

Can someone please tell me or know if they show the Bundesliga? I looked on their website and it states a few leagues and sporting events, but doesn't mention Bundesliga. However, it does say "and many more".

Starting to get annoyed with them. Had no problems when i had a free trial. Now that i have subscribed it freezes every game and i have to shut the program and start again.

City v Everton. 15 mins in and i have restarted the program twice!!