365 sports/tv package

sunny and hot

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Its not possible to switch Star Sport over easily at such short notice. We have been trying the HD every hour hoping to get a positive result, alas it is not going to happen tonight."

Part of the reply from last night.

Maybe if mentioned now the Chelsea man city game could be shown.

Have you guys tried ilikehd.com yet? The commentaries are in Thai, but they have pretty much all the local sports channels in HD and never miss a match...

Use this link so I get a commission biggrin.png

https://ilikehd.com/create_account.php?hdrefid=IQ9M3FPK

Could you give some details of cost please? website gives no details

200B/month for just TV or just movies

350B/month for TV and movies

They also have 30B packages for 2 hours of TV or a movie if you want to give it a try without too much investment

Here is 365's response to my ticket:

No El Classico << This was not available as we are unable to broadcast on CH1 in HD this weekend due to technical complications

No Chelsea v Man City. << We are as shocked as you are that a match of this level is not available on any of the channels from the content providers. We cannot show, what is not available, unfortunately.

No Motogp races - but qualifying shown. ??? << This was not available as we are unable to broadcast on CH1 in HD this weekend due to technical complications

No F1 race - same << This was not available as we are unable to broadcast on CH1 in HD this weekend due to technical complications

The response about the Chelsea - Man City game looks like pure bullshit.

I've sent a reply that it's being shown live on Star Sports - Astro Channel 813. Response awaited.

Meanwhile as their HD problem is for sports already over, I'll try to get an independent assessment of the technicalities of re-transmitting HD broadcasts in SD.

Glad to see everyone is as angry as I am, I have just sent and e-mail about it after viewing astro sports programming for today. I pay every month and have told them in no uncertain terms I will cancel it and go elsewhere if they continue this crap.

The main reason I pay is for the big games, not to watch Swansea v West Ham(no disrespect) when there is a big game on at the same time.

Looking at next month, as a United fan I will not pay as 2 of our games are at 4pm on a Sunday and will probably be switched off again.

Not to have El Clasico after advertising it all week is a slap in the face.

Juat received an email from 365sport:

Due to not being able to produce a HD stream tonight, and to cover the Chelsea V Man City game. We will be switching to another channel at 9:45pm tonight, in order to show this match.

The match will be on 365 Sport Channel 1 from 9:45pm tonight.

Please be sure to select "live play" between 9:45pm - 10pm

Good news but I've asked them to clarify the time as it doesn't marry up to the 11:00pm local start.

Glad to see everyone is as angry as I am, I have just sent and e-mail about it after viewing astro sports programming for today. I pay every month and have told them in no uncertain terms I will cancel it and go elsewhere if they continue this crap.

The main reason I pay is for the big games, not to watch Swansea v West Ham(no disrespect) when there is a big game on at the same time.

Looking at next month, as a United fan I will not pay as 2 of our games are at 4pm on a Sunday and will probably be switched off again.

Not to have El Clasico after advertising it all week is a slap in the face.

bear with them, at least they're trying. Man city game gonna be shown on sport 1 after all. They informed me that HD equipment to ensure 24hr HD coverage will be implemented within next 2 weeks. Currently waiting it to be cleared customs. This should stop any further discrepancies in coverage, as all la liga, big EPL games and F1 are on fox sports plus HD.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed after prolonged viewing on the 365 player, when you switch back from full screen on TV to the mini player screen on the computer that the picture becomes jerky?

Not sure if its my computer or a bug with their player. Sometimes does it, sometimes doesn't. Usually fine when it does it and flick back to full screen. Although during EPL nights I often have friends round and have one game on CTH and another on the mini screen via the player. Also noticed last night it does it if I flick to the TV guide and back again. Only way to fix it is to reset my computer.

Would be interested to know people's recent experiences. To he fair though, since some earlier bugs with sport 4, it's been a great service for UCL, La Liga and international footy. Watched most of Portugal vs Sweden and the France game without any interruption, live last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...