Late Night Bars/pubs To Watch Cl League Semi's?

sonic_11uk

Are there any places in central CM open late enough to show the the Champions League semi finals next week?

Any suggestions would be sooooooooooo appreciated!

Cheers!!!

You can try The Wall on Ratchvittee opposite Mr Beer's bike rental, owner is Dutch and enjoys his footy.

If enough people show an interest he will stay open all night if necessary.

This forum seems to require me to say that I have no financial interest in this bar/restaurant, but the owner is a friend :o

There's always Spicy. I watched the CL final there last year. Or for a more low-key spot you can try Koy Chiang Mai (something like that, no sign in English though). It's a restaurant on Sripoom near Sripoom corner - i.e. the north side of the old city towards the northeast corner. This is a very Thai place, typical wood decor. They have decent food, they're open all night, & they always show football on the big screen.

Thx for the suggestions so far.

I know it's on TV, but I will be staying at a guesthouse without an in room TV.

Are there any more suggestions as to where might be open late enough. Tapae Gate area would be best for me as I don't know the city too well!!!

Big thanks!!!

Are there any places in central CM open late enough to show the the Champions League semi finals next week?

Any suggestions would be sooooooooooo appreciated!

Cheers!!!

Probably well too late, not to mind the huge storm that wiped out my reply earlier on! Just got the electricity back.

I'm going to koey chiang mai to watch arsenal tonight. They're open till 6.30 every morning. Basically keep on going up moon muang road along the moat, you come to the north-eastern corner, you turn left and are now following the northern moat. Koey chiang mai is the first restaurant on the left, probably about 200 metres from turning the corner out of moon muang road.

Loads of big screens, 85 baht large heinekens and some good food.

I'll be on my tod, look me up!