BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ricklev

Best Gym In Chiang Mai

Can someone recomend a good swimming pool near Hillside, the one inside the condo is crap for swimming,, maybe I'll check out how much it is for the swimming pool at Orchid hotel, any other recomendations?

The Orchid and the hotel behind Kad Suan Kuew shopping center both have great pools, but the gym equipment isn't up to much.

Can someone recomend a good swimming pool near Hillside, the one inside the condo is crap for swimming,, maybe I'll check out how much it is for the swimming pool at Orchid hotel, any other recomendations?

A friend of mine swears by the Amari Rincome's pool.

Good pool, but no gym.

Good pool, but no gym.

Was the OP after a gym? Is there any decent hotel gyms in CM - that don't cost a fortune.

Good pool, but no gym.

Was the OP after a gym? Is there any decent hotel gyms in CM - that don't cost a fortune.

Well the title of the thread is: "Best Gym In Chiang Mai, where is it"?

You tell me! :o

Good pool, but no gym.

Well the title of the thread is: "Best Gym In Chiang Mai, where is it"?

You tell me! :o

Maybe "Least Crap Gym in CM" would be a better title? I don't think there are any really good ones

I can remember when we used to dream about having gyms like the ones that are all over Chiang Mai today (and dream about having McDonalds and Pizza Hut too). They are GREAT compared to in the past.

You youngsters don't know how good you've got it! :o

I can remember when we used to dream about having gyms like the ones that are all over Chiang Mai today (and dream about having McDonalds and Pizza Hut too). They are GREAT compared to in the past.

You youngsters don't know how good you've got it! :o

Did they have electricity when you came here, grandad? :D

CaliforniaWow is doing promotions now, 789 baht per/mo, saw it at the Central Airport while at the movies. Not fully open till Feb, whatever that means, gonna check it out tomorrow.

CaliforniaWow is doing promotions now, 789 baht per/mo, saw it at the Central Airport while at the movies. Not fully open till Feb, whatever that means, gonna check it out tomorrow.

It's hardly got a handy carpark though! I heard they have 3000 members - does that mean it'll be busy all the time?

It's hardly got a handy carpark though! I heard they have 3000 members - does that mean it'll be busy all the time?

No clue, I'll check it out, never been to the one in BKK.

The Chedi, just 3k a month....best equip in the city ...

I like that "just". That only makes it the most expensive in Chiang Mai.

Besides that, I've been told that the swimming pool is off limits to fitness club members. Only hotel guests can use it! :o

Just as I was leaving town the other day, I heard a rumor that all the little cuties who work at Platinum were resigning en masse. Can anyone confirm it? Oh well, I hope the management can bring in an equally cute crew, with equally short skirts. I'll be sure to look into this when I return in a few days.