London Based Thai Teens

dereklev

I really don't know if this'll help or not, but since no one else seems to have many suggestions perhaps its worth a try asking this question in something like the Thailandfriends.com forum, you might find a few people on there that can help you. Just a suggestion, it may be completely useless though, apolgies if it is. :o

Yeah the Temple at Wimbledon or Wat Buddhamram if you are South/East london based.

The Wimbledon temple has dancing and singling classes which attract the younger Thais and farang-nois.

The Thai Embassy also runs a dance and Thai classical music circle (they teach so she doesn't need to be a dancer/musician) on Saturday's. Lots of Thais/farang-nois there.

Whereabouts oin London are you going to be staying?

High Street Kensington. Walk into any starbucks along there and you'll see where the children of the Thai aristocracy hang out.

nice one, I hope they get charged double what locals do :D

:o

Thanks for the suggestions.... :D

We are in Earls Court so Starbucks, the embassy and Wimbledon are all close by.

High Street Kensington. Walk into any starbucks along there and you'll see where the children of the Thai aristocracy hang out.

I found that Camden Market on a sunny Saturday allowed a curmudgeon like myself to oogle the teenage daughters of the world's aristocracy dressed to kill. I mean in my home down I don't get to see the daughters of Saudi, Indian, Thai, and African aristocracy strutting their navels and clevage.