• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

chuchok Posted Today, 2006-04-22 11:26:25

spot on , in fact.

you made your point with the minimum off fuss and with extreme clarity of purpose , your point was not punctuated with the fanciful frumpage and cheezoid chumminess so often associated with topics of this delicate and dare i say daring nature.

it is to your everlasting credit that we have not been bamboozled by bloated and boring blather , confused with constipated and cathartic conundrums , deafened with debilitating and dreary debate , or razzled with rapacious and repetitive ramblings.

a man of few words is , in these times of voluminous verbosity and laryngeal loquaciousness to be admired and held up as an example , of what i really dont know , but his exemplary explanations and profound postings bring shudders of shambolic shame to the rest of us.

Edited by taxexile

spot on , in fact.

you made your point with the minimum off fuss and with extreme clarity of purpose , your point was not punctuated with the fanciful frumpage and cheezoid chumminess so often associated with topics of this delicate and dare i say daring nature.

it is to your everlasting credit that we have not been bamboozled by bloated and boring blather , confused with constipated and cathartic conundrums , deafened with debilitating and dreary debate , or razzled with rapacious and repetitive ramblings.

a man of few words is , in these times of voluminous verbosity and laryngeal loquaciousness to be admired and held up as an example , of what i really dont know , but his exemplary explanations and profound postings bring shudders of shambolic shame to the rest of us.

Your original post was spot on. Then it got edited with, and I quote, "bloated and boring blather , confused with constipated and cathartic conundrums , deafened with debilitating and dreary debate , or razzled with rapacious and repetitive ramblings."

Why???

Edited by OlRedEyes

spot on , in fact.

cheezoid chumminess

That is quite best thing I've heard, if anyone needs a name for a website contact Taxexile..... :o

redrus

spot on , in fact.

cheezoid chumminess

That is quite best thing I've heard, if anyone needs a name for a website contact Taxexile..... :o

redrus

funny :D

I Googled it earlier and nothing came up, can I have it Tax.............? :D

redrus

This thread has been specialy created for the pleasure of short-posters.

However, if long-posters wish to say something it would also be welcome, so we can give short succint constructive answers.

As on TV, as in life, perhaps. Anything else you're quick at? :o