Houses For Rent Chiang Rai

jorgencm

Have been staying in chiang mai 5 years; want to move to Chiang Rai .can somebody tell me where in chiang rai it is possible to rent a house for around 6000 bath in a nice area, not more than 5 kilo from downtown

There are hundreds of rentals in CR for 6K or less in nice areas. You need to make the trip and look for yourself cuz we don't know what you really want (1,2,3.4 bedrooms, furnished/partly, etc, etc.) :o

Have been staying in chiang mai 5 years; want to move to Chiang Rai .can somebody tell me where in chiang rai it is possible to rent a house for around 6000 bath in a nice area, not more than 5 kilo from downtown

There are hundreds of rentals in CR for 6K or less in nice areas. You need to make the trip and look for yourself cuz we don't know what you really want (1,2,3.4 bedrooms, furnished/partly, etc, etc.) :o

mombojumbo

Tanks you for quick reply regarding houses for rent in Chiang Rai

I am looking for a one-story house with 3 bedrooms and one living room, kitchen.

Not more than 5 kilo from downtown.

I have all the furniture and kitchen equipment.

I am at the moment living in chiang mai, but of personal reasons

I have to move to another place and my only option is Chiang Rai.

I will make a trip to chiang rai in the end of May

I would very much appreciate If you could assist me for a couple of hours when I am in town, I got my own car so transportation is not a problem.

Regards

Jorgen

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...
i know one place, its a big house .not too far from town its near chiang rai beach. and i also know the owner....if u r interested u can contect me.

[email protected]

Please let me know too. I've been desparate to find a house for the last month. Can't find anything decent. If you know please respond asap. ANy info would be helpful. I only have two weeks to move out of my old place. Around CR Beach would be great or anywhere within a 4-5 k radius of the city.

Thanks

You can contact CRG by PM,

Limbo

Edited by Limbo

ok, i know u. the house is near chiang rai beach . the owner just re-decorated it. price is about 6000 B. quite big thro . i cant remember how to get there but i know the owner house ,meet her and she can take u. or e-mail me if u really interested send me e-mail i am free on friday afternoon and Sunday to take u there.

Edited by Limbo

• 2 weeks later...
ok, i know u. the house is near chiang rai beach . the owner just re-decorated it. price is about 6000 B. quite big thro . i cant remember how to get there but i know the owner house ,meet her and she can take u. or e-mail me if u really interested send me e-mail i am free on friday afternoon and Sunday to take u there.

What a bargain for baht6,000 a month near Chiang Rai Beach, one of the best areas in Chiang Rai. Yes, it is about 2 or 3 minutes drive to downtown less than 4 Km away. If I knew earlier, I would have rented one instead of spending more than 3 million baht building my house 200 meter from the beach. Welcome to be my new neighbor!

Edited by Limbo

Found a house...not too keen on it but I looked at the other place and it need a lot of work, as does this house, and it is quite big. I like staying around the Sangkong area anyway. Found some nice squatting places for crackwhores if anyone is interested!

Ok found it -----Why would anyone want to hook up with a "crack whore" ????

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me tooo... looking around but not found much but l need to out towards Rajaphat and MFLU really...contacted one website in CR and they just said 'drive around, find our signs on houses and phone in' .. we did, but the house was not avaialble.. Great help..... budget around 15,000 Baht per month is fine and a bit more if a decent place.......

In all fairness, this (ancient) thread was started when TV didn't have the Classifieds (big orange button, top of every page).

In about 30 seconds, I pulled up 25 listings, specific to CR. Some were wanted ads, not listings of actual properties for sale or rent.

Click the BIG ORANGE BUTTON top of every page.

Go to Real Estate.

Scroll down, find the box that is region-specific.

Click on Chiang Rai Real Estate ads.

This goes for any item for sale or rent or barter or whatever.

BTW, this is a free service, you can attach photos, etc.

Thread closed.