True Vision Questions - Check here first

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess that I would be one to disagree that True Visions is a waist of money for me.  I have three boxes, pay for two, the third one is free.  I also have the Platinum Package, so my monthly charges

Yes i find the Great British Bake Off and Come Dancing too challenging.

Just had a True Inno Hybrid+ box installed a couple of days ago. It was included in their 999 Baht fiber package.   My Samsung HD TV is a few years old and has a AA59-00801A remote.  

Posted Images

On 2/25/2020 at 8:04 AM, Orton Rd said:

No idea what that is

4K gives you four times the pixel resolution of  'regular' HD which is 1080p.  It's also known as UHD or ultra high definition. On a big enough UHD/4K TV screen, you should see a significant improvement in the picture quality. I'm not sure how many of the channels have the 4K resolution available, it may only be the one, showing Premier League games.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Just had a True Inno Hybrid+ box installed a couple of days ago. It was included in their 999 Baht fiber package.

My Samsung HD TV is a few years old and has a AA59-00801A remote.

Anyone know how to change the language to English when a show displays "Dual Language" at the top right?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, thaitanic said:

Just had a True Inno Hybrid+ box installed a couple of days ago. It was included in their 999 Baht fiber package.

My Samsung HD TV is a few years old and has a AA59-00801A remote.

Anyone know how to change the language to English when a show displays "Dual Language" at the top right?

My girlfriend worked it out. Press OK on the True remote > navigate right using the ring surrounding the OK button > click on the subtitles icon > choose "Original" language.

• Thanks 1
On 5/24/2020 at 2:59 PM, thaitanic said:

My girlfriend worked it out. Press OK on the True remote > navigate right using the ring surrounding the OK button > click on the subtitles icon > choose "Original" language.

Oh my Buddha, this has had me stumped for days. Praise be to your girlfriend! Cheers!