True Vision Questions - Check here first

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess that I would be one to disagree that True Visions is a waist of money for me.  I have three boxes, pay for two, the third one is free.  I also have the Platinum Package, so my monthly charges

Yes i find the Great British Bake Off and Come Dancing too challenging.

Just had a True Inno Hybrid+ box installed a couple of days ago. It was included in their 999 Baht fiber package.   My Samsung HD TV is a few years old and has a AA59-00801A remote.  

Posted Images

True visions has applied an un-announced increase to  there monthly costs by 7% effective with the June billing that I just received,  I emailed them thinking that they had somehow applied the 7% VAT twice and they told me it was a network wide increase.  Everybody else get the same?

Most likely to offset the loses in subscriptions that they had when they cancelled HBO.  But that was total BS as the same movies that were rerun over and over again on the HBO channels are now being rerun on the added channels.  At lest the sports and CNN are still live!

1 minute ago, wayned said:

True visions has applied an un-announced increase to  there monthly costs by 7% effective with the June billing that I just received,  I emailed them thinking that they had somehow applied the 7% VAT twice and they told me it was a network wide increase.  Everybody else get the same?

Most likely to offset the loses in subscriptions that they had when they cancelled HBO.  But that was total BS as the same movies that were rerun over and over again on the HBO channels are now being rerun on the added channels.  At lest the sports and CNN are still live!

Not really un-announced, they had sent a letter 1-2 months in advance about this. Maybe it didn't make it to your mailbox?

8 minutes ago, kotsak said:

Maybe it didn't make it to your mailbox?

Probably true.  Where I live in the sticks, no mail has been making it to my mailbox over the past few months. Had mail delivered by the daily food truck yesterday and am still waiting for my 90 day report receipt that they received on the 20th of last month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

True are no fools.  

The Gold package used to include th6 BEIN football channels....but no more.

If you want to watch these games you now have to also subscribe to the "Football A La Carte" package. This means a big price increase. Taking the monthly rate to over 1800 baht.Previously 1300 baht

A rather big increase

An attaboy for True Visions!  I never thought that I would say this, but True Visions does have something good.  Yes, they are overpriced, they constantly show re-runs, delete channels unannounced and their TV guide, both hard copy, and on line sucks.

But I contacted them regarding sports scheduling and found out they, if you sign up, there is a weekly sports schedule released every Monday morning to your email and it is great. I just received mine for this week, 6 pages long, and it outlines all of the sports programs for the week without having to search through the other BS that they publis.  You have to contact Truevisions_care via email to sign up. https://outlook.live.com/owa/?path=/attachmentlightbox

Well True have now suspended my service.

Let me explain......In May 7th  I had changed my package and was told that a new bill would be sent....no bill arrived until July..This bill was wrong and charged for the new and old packages.

I contacted True by email and explained.I was told that a new bill would be sent. No new bill arrived.

To keep them happy I paid for the June period.

I can see that because True only generate new bills at the beginning of a month where the problem arises.

Anyhow ,yesterday I paid True another 1900 baht,this meant that I would need to need to pay a final 1900 baht by the 24th.

Last night I found the screen empty and the suspended notice displayed.

I contacted True and told them that unless the service was reconnected I would cancel my  contract with them.

No pictures an hour later,so I have now cancelled the service.

I can see that the problem has been caused by only sending revised bills at the beginning of a month,but this is their problem,not mine

• 2 weeks later...

I receive their sports schedule via email every Monday.  The one that came out yesterday does not have the first week's game on it so it seems that they are not.  I sent them an email asking, but they haven't responded!

17 hours ago, Old Man River said:

Is it true that Truevisions will not show American football this year?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

I am under the impression (from reading local Thai forums and FB pages) that Professional American Football (NFL) will be shown on TrueVisions on Channel 672 ( 177 as well, same as 672 - Sports Illustrated - ASN) beginning with the kick-off game Friday, Sep. 8 at 07:30. Then there will be one single 1:00 PM game (00:00), one single 4:30 PM game (03:30), SNF, MNF and TNF along with the various/sundry special games (Thanksgiving, Saturdays later in the season). It looks like there will be replays as well during the week. So we have two fewer Sunday afternoon games than last year.

NFL GamePass ($199) remains a viable option.

I've been streaming some pre-season games via Kodi (Sportsdevil) but the quality is marginal.

There are a lot of APKs, but I haven't been able to evaluate those yet.

The following networks have purchased the rights to broadcast games for the 2017-2018 year:

AFC: CBS
NFC: Fox
Sunday Night Football: NBC
Monday Night Football: ESPN
Thursday Night Football: NFL Network Amazon will stream 10 TNF games free to Amazon Prime customers in a fashion TBD.

SI/ASN have two or three channels in Asia, and SI 1 and SI 2 might have NFL, but as far as I can tell, TrueVisions only shows SI 1.

Edited by mtls2005