90 day report

Thighlandman

Just did my 90 day report in Phitsanoluck yesterday. They now have the barcode method. Don't know how it works for the next report. Very friendly immigration officer said if I wish I could pay ฿1000 and they will just send my 90 day report to me...I think for the full year of my visa. So I would not have to do anything. Maybe they are finally doing something to make it much easier to report ?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well, I for one would decline the offer as I believe this is not legal, just an Imm Officer on the make!!!facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

They have been doing that for age's at Pitso mate of mine does it they phone him when his 90 day's are up he confirms he still lives at same address and they send him his new paper slip, save's a lot of agro but I also don't think it's legal but TIT so they make their own rules up.

Well, I for one would decline the offer as I believe this is not legal, just an Imm Officer on the make!!!facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

They have been doing that for age's at Pitso mate of mine does it they phone him when his 90 day's are up he confirms he still lives at same address and they send him his new paper slip, save's a lot of agro but I also don't think it's legal but TIT so they make their own rules up.

What happens when the officer is moved on or a new (clean sweep) boss is appointed and you don't receive your slip for a few months?

You're on overstay with a lot of questions to answer.

My advise is always stay legal and forget the short cuts!

BTW Fred, I read that there's going to be an Indian Summer over there soon, has it started yet, or is it still the same good old UK weather?

If it is true then it is very good, unfortunately it appears to be a private activity by the Immigration officers in Pitso they obviously use it for their own private income.

Most Farangs would be happy to pay the sum of 1000 THB. for their annual 90 day's provision, but Pitso appears to be the only one.

What happens when the officer is moved on or a new (clean sweep) boss is appointed and you don't receive your slip for a few months?

BTW Fred, I read that there's going to be an Indian Summer over there soon, has it started yet, or is it still the same good old UK weather?

Indian summer how does 14c grab you have had rain but not as bad as there, today Friday the 20th clear sky's sunny so quite good. Monday they predict 20c more than likely get snow.

Its one officer on the make. I was there for extension in July, this officer was away on a course and was not offered any 90 day deal. Plenty down here in South Phetchabun have done it. Last count, number 147, do the maths.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 1 month later...

I just moved up to Phitsanulok from Pattaya a few weeks ago and did my 90 days. Wan't offered this service but they couldn't have been nicer. We discussed requirements for renewing visa in February and all in all it was a refreshing change from Immigration in Jomtien. But of course they only deal with a few farang every week. The poor guys in Pattaya are deluged every day and that would make me grumpy.

No, they would not be on overstay. The 90 day report is an address report for those remaining in Thailand 90 consecutive days or more, usually 2000 Baht late fee.

• Like 1