(Image) Enough of this cycle of birth and death

PimonratC

What is so bad about having many more lives? After all: who really wants to die. Apart from exceptional cases of people who are very sick or have much pain. If people really wanted to die the suicide rate would be much higher.

And the Buddha sees it as the ultimate goal no more to come back at all in this world? What is so desirable about that. I think better come back.

What is so bad about having many more lives? After all: who really wants to die. Apart from exceptional cases of people who are very sick or have much pain. If people really wanted to die the suicide rate would be much higher.

And the Buddha sees it as the ultimate goal no more to come back at all in this world? What is so desirable about that. I think better come back.

Because, No matter you like it or not.
This body is going to die one day.
As same as all people around us.
No matter they like it or not.
Edited by PimonratC

Sorry, misspelled.
"whether you like it or not."
Edited by PimonratC

To die one day...not to day (probably not)

So have a good day! (why not)