Transgender Stabbed To Death

Lite Beer

Transgender Stabbed To Death

73.jpg
A guy becomes angry and stabs a transgender at a hotel for not paying for his sexual service.

SAKAEW- September 21, 2013 [PDN]; at 6:30 AM Sakaew police officials arrested Mr.Thoraphol Thonompholkrang , 21 years old charged for murder of Mr.Kornsirinya 38 years old victim who was murdered in room 220 in a hotel.

On 19th September the body of a transgender was found soaked in blood lying in a hotel room, the dead body showed signs of physical injuries. The suspect had stolen the victims white Honda City car license plate number 4228 Nakonratchasima , three mobile phone devices and a black wallet which had some amount of money.

Officials were able to retrieve from the victims Facebook account that she has some relation with Mr. Thoraphol. They therefore found him and questioned him.

Read More: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/09/22/transgender-stabbed-to-death/

--Pattaya Daily News 2013-09-22

So a 38 year old katoey is paying for sex with a 21 year old boy toy ?? Wow I have seen it all now......

Now am curious as to what age does a katoey go from receiving money for sex, to having to pay for sex..

I would imagine around the same time a kitten turns into a cougar.

On 19th September the body of a transgender was found soaked in blood lying in a hotel room,...

A nice, racist article by the Pattaya Daily Snooze. What has being a transgender to do with being murdered? It's as if the reporter is trying to get a rise out of the reader. What a dirt bag!

Maybe the next time this idiot goes to a crime scene, he or she can put, "the body of a heterosexual was found soaked in blood lying in a hotel room." just to even things up.

• Like 1

On 19th September the body of a transgender was found soaked in blood lying in a hotel room,...

A nice, racist article by the Pattaya Daily Snooze. What has being a transgender to do with being murdered? It's as if the reporter is trying to get a rise out of the reader. What a dirt bag!

Maybe the next time this idiot goes to a crime scene, he or she can put, "the body of a heterosexual was found soaked in blood lying in a hotel room." just to even things up.

Racist? What are you talking about? Ladyboys are a seperate race now are they?

If the gentleman killed had been a westerner or a monk the writer would probably have mentioned that too. Its just detail.

• Like 2

Sexist, bigoted - maybe. Racist?

The English in this story is appalling. 'Transgender' is not a noun and cannot therefore be used in a sentence like 'a trangender.'

The context makes it especially insulting because it implies that the deceased it not a person. I suppose we'll just have to conclude that the staff of the Pattaya Daily News are illiterate bigots.

Well, since the article refers to the victim as "she", I for one appreciate that they mention "she" is a transgender, as I would have otherwise thought the victim was a woman.

• Like 1

Being transgender is now a race?

Being transgender is now a race?

Muslims seem to be considered a race by many people, so why not transgenders.

Well, since the article refers to the victim as "she", I for one appreciate that they mention "she" is a transgender, as I would have otherwise thought the victim was a woman.

You're seeking answers where none exist.

I don't get the point of "a transgender" since it may have been a cross dressing police officer from Si Saket (there are 2 I know of), neither of whom are transgendered.

It may have been a Tom with Dick (maybe a transgendered person), or it may have been a katoey.

Premised on what was written, it is a reasonable assumption that the "journo" (word used mindfully of those who really are), isn't terribly well educated, may well not have seen the attachment (or otherwise) proving the "trans"gender, and writes like that, why are we even asking about it.

Better headline - "moron from newspaper asks dumb questions after editor goes home - print run commenced with zero editing"

• Like 1

The English in this story is appalling. 'Transgender' is not a noun and cannot therefore be used in a sentence like 'a trangender.'

The context makes it especially insulting because it implies that the deceased it not a person. I suppose we'll just have to conclude that the staff of the Pattaya Daily News are illiterate bigots.

Transgender is a noun, dependent on the sentence that it is used in.

From the Merriam-Webster online dictionary: trans·gen·der: of, relating to, or being a person (as a transsexual or a transvestite) who identifies with or expresses a gender identity that differs from the one which corresponds to the person's sex at birth

In fact all decent online dictionaries will have Transgender as both a noun and an adjective.

Edited by tonytigerbkk

So a 38 year old katoey is paying for sex with a 21 year old boy toy ?? Wow I have seen it all now......

Now am curious as to what age does a katoey go from receiving money for sex, to having to pay for sex..

According to mainstream society Thai friends it is quite standard for them to not seek money for sex, just validation as being desired by hetero males. Probably a % realize there are foreigners willing to pay them.

Edited by atyclb

Possibly the most interesting fact from this reporting ( and I use that term loosely) is that Facebook has caught another suspect.... what a clever tool the police have encouraged, even less skilled forces like those in Thailand know to turn to FB first to find the 'perp '.. ... and I wonder what other 'network' facility is being used.... Check out Thaivisa next.... who is bragging about what... wheres their IP.......

Not very gentlemanly to take a p*ss in the lake while your photo is being taken

The lake was not there when he started.

this is khorat not sa kaeo. google search the wat sakaeo and zoom it and you will see the lake. no lake or wat in sa kaeo fits the picture. one would also assume that the mentioned hotel is also in nakhorn ratchasima.

Being a transgender servicing clients should be added to the short list of the most

dangerous jobs in the world....

Should be added to the list of jobs foreigners can't get a work permit for........................sad.png

Transgender is a noun, dependent on the sentence that it is used in.

From the Merriam-Webster online dictionary: trans·gen·der: of, relating to, or being a person (as a transsexual or a transvestite) who identifies with or expresses a gender identity that differs from the one which corresponds to the person's sex at birth

In fact all decent online dictionaries will have Transgender as both a noun and an adjective.

Edit: Re-thought, deleted.

Edited by chrisinth