BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SumetCycle

New Suzuki Line Up

post-121278-13799225844832_thumb.jpgpost-121278-13799226064369_thumb.jpgpost-121278-1379922623566_thumb.jpgpost-121278-13799226409609_thumb.jpgpost-121278-13799226564413_thumb.jpgpost-121278-13799226750535_thumb.jpg

Country wide Suzuki dealers' meeting today. The bikes are not on display yet, but they should be after the meeting. I'll try and post some pics later.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

brian, also the suzuki manager lady stated that suzuki will start produce big bikes here like gsxr , hayabusa etc last Saturday when i was checking v strom at promanade.

And she said prices will go down once they do bikes here of course a big deal.

any information about it?

I hope that GSXR1000 comes in at a semi-sensible price in the same way as the V Strom did.

Talk about going from drought to feast!

So that'll be Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, BMW, Ducati and who else producing bikes here which will be available at more sensible prices?

Great news. Really hope that will prompt Honda to produce the Hornet, the only simple, cheap, solid bike that everbody would buy in a blink of an eye.

honda-hornet-2013_5.jpg

Of the Suzukis I only like the trail bike, but it's 125 not 400 as it should.

Some styling that could only be described as 'Adventurous'!

One would hope the Tupperware on the Gladius can be replaced with something more appealing.

Am I dreaming?!? or what?

Inazuma 250, a perfect bike for the city. it's a twin, lots of space for sitting and for passenger, I've read really good reviews about it.

The Gladius Blue color looks awesome, if it's cheaper than ER6 or not much more expensive than the CB500, it will be a hit for sure.

In Brazil the Gladius costs more than the ER6n, both manufactured locally, including engine.