New Suzuki Line Up

SumetCycle

Thai Suzuki have top box, screen, belly pan and tank protector for the Gladius. No prices are listed.

Thanks for that. I am very interested in this bike.

I bet it is the same 49,000 Baht deal as the V-Strom. Should be cheaper though. £300 in the UK.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai Suzuki have top box, screen, belly pan and tank protector for the Gladius. No prices are listed.

Thanks for that. I am very interested in this bike.

I bet it is the same 49,000 Baht deal as the V-Strom. Should be cheaper though. £300 in the UK.

It would be worth trying to strike a deal with them and see if they'll sell it as a package per the UK promo. I like the bike as well just as I like the latest best selling middleweight in the UK - the Yamaha MT-09, couldn't give a jot for the opinion of others when I buy a bike. Vive le difference! Reg Dwight's 'husband' is a Honda man by the way:)

Are Suzuki going to be opening up dedicated showrooms for their big bikes? I tried to ascertain that from their Website and Facebook page, but they seem to be big on pics and low on info. On the one hand, they would probably have to to compete with Honda and Kawasaki and have dedicated parts centres and mechanics dealing with their larger bikes regualrly and on the other hand, with only 4 models in Thailand and limited sales, would it be worth their while?

Are Suzuki going to be opening up dedicated showrooms for their big bikes? I tried to ascertain that from their Website and Facebook page, but they seem to be big on pics and low on info. On the one hand, they would probably have to to compete with Honda and Kawasaki and have dedicated parts centres and mechanics dealing with their larger bikes regualrly and on the other hand, with only 4 models in Thailand and limited sales, would it be worth their while?

you answered your own question nicely i think.

I was told the 2nd Suzy Big bike shop will be in Korat and 3rd will be in Buriram (this I find a very strange choice). This was from BKK salesperson at the Buriram M/C show last month.

How much is the Gladioli here in Thailand? I like the look of it too!

I think the quoted price at the Motor Show was 319,000 Baht. Sports Tourer Kit is another 49,000 Baht. Initial promotion included 2 years' free Class 1 Insurance but the Motor Show has now finished so that promotion may have finished.

I think the quoted price at the Motor Show was 319,000 Baht. Sports Tourer Kit is another 49,000 Baht. Initial promotion included 2 years' free Class 1 Insurance but the Motor Show has now finished so that promotion may have finished.

That's diverted my interest a from the V Strom. Thanks for the info. Were there any leaflets/pictures of this new Gladius wearing a Sports Tourer kit ????

Give Suzuki's sales team an e-mail or phone call. I am sure they will be happy to help you, dogpoo, as everyone knows you have a million to drop on a variety of new bikes.

Here is the contact form and phone numbers.

http://www.thaisuzuki.co.th/contact.php

Cheers mate, I have already found out what I needed to know from Suzuki, no problem now though picking up my red CB500X tomorrow, I will still be looking into bikes as it's what I love!!

• 8 months later...

suzuki inazuma faired version. suzuki gsr250f.

suzuki is pushing its limits on doing the ugliest bikes on earth! looks like from 80s.

looks comfy and purposeful though.

expect to see it in thailand some time next year.

suzuki-gw250s-2014-02-2.jpg

copyrightimage.gif

copyrightimage.gif

copyrightimage.gif

suzuki is pushing its limits on doing the ugliest bikes on earth! looks like from 80s.

copyrightimage.gif

copyrightimage.gif

copyrightimage.gif

Interesting they made the exhaust 2->1->2.

Not going to comment on the looks as I think the Super Tenere is pretty cool.

Yamaha%20Super%20Tenere,%20Custom%20Patt

copyrightimage.gif

copyrightimage.gif

copyrightimage.gif

yup ugly like the versys but some love that ugliness but not me.

• 1 month later...

post-121278-13799309894741_thumb.jpg

This bike is from page 1 of this thread started in 09/2013

Can anyone identify the bike, name of model and size..............thanks

Van Van 125

http://www.thaisuzuki.co.th/products_detail.php?id=240

there is also this version on the Suz site

http://www.thaisuzuki.co.th/news_detail.php?id=62757&lan=en

Thanks....Think I'll stick with my raider tho.

Is that a GN 250? We need a sensible, classic single at an affordable price!
No, it's a 650 V Strom

Is that a GN 250? We need a sensible, classic single at an affordable price!
No, it's a 650 V Strom and an updated version with a "beak" and spiked wheels, has just been announced

Archived