thanks

kevvy

Good luck with your new project. Hope is works out the way you imagine.

i know it will VF as my wife will make it happen as she has done before. Just felt so nice down there on the beach . I love fishing so that helps. I will keep in touch if that is ok and send some pics . I am sure some people will be interested in seeing some pics of the area. who knows maybe one day some of you will travel down there.

kevvy

• Like 2

i know it will VF as my wife will make it happen as she has done before. Just felt so nice down there on the beach . I love fishing so that helps. I will keep in touch if that is ok and send some pics . I am sure some people will be interested in seeing some pics of the area. who knows maybe one day some of you will travel down there.

kevvy

Please do keep in touch. You would have made a welcome addition to our little community but online distance is irrelevant. Enjoy the beach but watch those sunburns.wink.png

kevvy

Please do keep in touch. You would have made a welcome addition to our little community but online distance is irrelevant. Enjoy the beach but watch those sunburns.wink.png

. Thank you for setting such a wonderful example of being such a caring man to a lot of members on TV. I admire your friendliness and how you really like to help people. I really wish I could catch up with you and your wife someday in the future. Cheers Mate

• Like 2

kevvy

Sure. Please send me info about your place and projects...We live in Chiang Rai and we will love to have a small place by the beach someday....We were in Songlha last week looking in that...but we didn't liked so much... Our e-mail is <removed>

Edited by onthedarkside
email removed as per forum rules

Can I know how much you paid there ?

I am also interested to buy beach land but it is way too expensive on islands, so maybe better there ?

Thank you

Good evening Bangkokstick

Sure. we got down there(Trang) as my wife knew there was some land down there for sale . We found the land which was 2.5 rai 60 metres from the beach for 1 million baht. It was through a bank

http://www.bam.co.th/bam/property/index.php/asset/pub/asset_detail/index/36857

They told us it had power close by , when we got there the power was about 800 metres away so we were disappointed. We went to the local shop and some lady said she had one rai for 3 million with power and water right on the beach . Well , one rai was not enough for us. So I thought we had to go home as we ran out of places to see. Then this old man came along and we asked him if he knew any land around for sale. I think it was meant to be , as he said yes follow me .He took us to 3 rai of land right on the beach and it had power and water for 2.2 million!! it was a good block but once again my wife wanted bigger. The old man took us to another block of 7 rai right on the beach and told us it was 3.5 million baht. my wife smiled and that was it . we meet the owners and next week meeting them to finalize everything .The old man told us he just got the land for sale 20 minutes before he met us.It is called Had Samran area . I love fishing so this has islands off the coast which you can see from the mainland and not far away has jungle and a little further the biggest dam in Thailand . Trang is one of the cleanest towns in thailand. If you want to know more po me .

cheers

kevvy

kevvy

Sure. Please send me info about your place and projects...We live in Chiang Rai and we will love to have a small place by the beach someday....We were in Songlha last week looking in that...but we didn't liked so much... Our e-mail is

OK. Songlha is further down than we are.Trang is a clean quite city with the police active in their job .When we were there we seen 3 road blocks , not the tea money ones ...real ones with all the captains as well. Seen a road block just for trucks in town as well. Also had a dedicated motorbike lane which i thought was great. I will be posting on here with some pics in the future . I like to keep in touch with some of the guys . cheers anugoon

I am also interested to buy beach land but it is way too expensive on islands, so maybe better there ?

Thank you

Sure. we got down there(Trang) as my wife knew there was some land down there for sale . We found the land which was 2.5 rai 60 metres from the beach for 1 million baht. It was through a bank

They told us it had power close by , when we got there the power was about 800 metres away so we were disappointed. We went to the local shop and some lady said she had one rai for 3 million with power and water right on the beach . Well , one rai was not enough for us. So I thought we had to go home as we ran out of places to see. Then this old man came along and we asked him if he knew any land around for sale. I think it was meant to be , as he said yes follow me .He took us to 3 rai of land right on the beach and it had power and water for 2.2 million!! it was a good block but once again my wife wanted bigger. The old man took us to another block of 7 rai right on the beach and told us it was 3.5 million baht. my wife smiled and that was it . we meet the owners and next week meeting them to finalize everything .The old man told us he just got the land for sale 20 minutes before he met us.It is called Had Samran area . I love fishing so this has islands off the coast which you can see from the mainland and not far away has jungle and a little further the biggest dam in Thailand . Trang is one of the cleanest towns in thailand. If you want to know more po me .

cheers

kevvy

not to panic you or say any about your wife , but make sure you got the paperwork sorted out nicely ,so if anything should go wrong you will have a insurance claim to file / collect

Edited by retell

Hello :-)

Thank you so much.

This is super cheap for land on beach compared to island.

Trang is nice but the beach is a bit far from the center and not so touristic, maybe this is why lands are cheap ?

yes the beach is about 45 kl from trang in a little community , there are alot of expats from krabi buying there.

this block is 60 metres from beach but has no power the nearest pole is about 800 mretres away , there another block 1 klm from mine 3 rai with power and water on beach for 2.2 million.

Hello :-)

Thank you so much.

This is super cheap for land on beach compared to island.

Trang is nice but the beach is a bit far from the center and not so touristic, maybe this is why lands are cheap ?

yes the beach is about 45 kl from trang in a little community , there are alot of expats from krabi buying there.

this block is 60 metres from beach but has no power the nearest pole is about 800 mretres away , there another block 1 klm from mine 3 rai with power and water on beach for 2.2 million.

I had to get power about 500+m away.40 poles douple cable,few lights etc.whole packade, 100.000.So 800m. ain't that bad if plot is beautiful.

nice to read a thank you on the forum happens way to many times that efford is done without a simple thanks

hope you will have a great time

Nice comment.

I like to think TV is here for us to help each other and not armchair critics.

• Like 1

You are very lucky to own property right on the beach. I have not checked into it, but I was a bit wary about ownership on the shore line and possible drawbacks. For example, does the government have restrictions on permanent structures within so many yards of the high tide mark? I also would be interested on whether you can actually fence off access to the beach.... ie... right of way. For example, in the Philippines, the Government came in, several years after people built structures, and drew a line 50 meters from high tide. All structures inside that line with illegal. Temporary structures were ok.

Thank you

cheers

kevvy

not to panic you or say any about your wife , but make sure you got the paperwork sorted out nicely ,so if anything should go wrong you will have a insurance claim to file / collect

thanks , but i am one of the lucky ones . We started a 38 house village which 80% has been sold , and all in her name .If she wanted to do wrong by me , well she had the chance before this transaction. There are some wives here that actually love their husbands . She gave up a great job (management)to help work in our company. I am so lucky to have her in my life . I wish everyone could experience what I have with her , but I am sure many members have it too. It is called "LOVE" Thankyou for your concern and if you want to know anything please post me and I will try to help you

kevvy

Good Luck Kevvy, it's nice to hear a happy story for a change!

Edited by MAJIC
  • Like 1

You do know we allow even southerners to visit us up here don't you.

i am so honored harry , for sure we will be up there as we seem to go there very year and around north .

how is your health harry still getting those needles

needless to say you are welcome down south when we build our little paradise as all others are welcome too

have a great day

kevvy

Read your previous post and was somewhat disappointed by the negativeness. Some people don't seem to realise that you're an adult and live by your decisions, nor do they realise that you are HAPPY. My best wishes to you and your wife. I live on the darkside, and while it might not be the best place for me, it does have advantages,not the least being my beloved daughter is only up in Bangkok and can visit regularly, so like you I'm quite happy with it. What else does a man need!!! Perhaps more room to brew beer, Baileys, Kahlua ... thumbsup.gif

Thanks

I am happy and I am living my dream , I have a loving wife who treats me with kindest and love and respect . I do the same to her . I know how you feel about your daughter , the only thing I get sad is my daughter is in Australia and she comes over once a year , which is like christmas when she comes .I will still keep in touch with the guys on this forum as they all treated me with kindest and good wishes . This forum is unique as it is filled with the people you want to spend time with . thank you again for your kind words .

so you live on the dark side....mmmmmmm maybe a star war person. may the force be with you

cheers mate

kevvy

You are welcome anytime mate oh i watched rabbit proof fence again and love it and bad boy bubby getting hangover 3 tonight i will keep in touch and let you all know about my adventures when we start our house next year i am getting a boat so i will be doing some game fishing as i said all are welcome when you need to get away

thanks mate kevvy

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by kevvy

Enjoy your life down south. A mate of mine in Australia whose wife comes from that area said it is very beautiful place and plans to retire there.

I did read your other thread and could not believe some of the responses. Good luck and keep in touch through our forum.

• Like 1