thanks

kevvy

Good luck with your new project. Hope is works out the way you imagine.

VF

What happened mate .. you use to be such a hundsum man. is that really you or are you just pulling our leg.

Just joking mate . you look as young as me ... have a good day .

kevvy

Enjoy your life down south. A mate of mine in Australia whose wife comes from that area said it is very beautiful place and plans to retire there.

I did read your other thread and could not believe some of the responses. Good luck and keep in touch through our forum.

you wont get rid of me , Chiang Rai is still paradise to a lot of people. When we found land 6 metres from the water and cheap , well we just had to have it. Next year is my time to really retire , deep sea fishing, and my other hobby ....trains ...please dont laugh , but I love trains. we keep you all informed about progress of house starting next year. get your mate to PO me . I was from Melbourne , yeah I know I am a mexican... where are you from ripstanley.

Wow! Congratulations! You're not only living your dream but mine also. Be careful with open invitations, you will be overwhelmed with new friends.laugh.png On the other hand you can build a resort and fill it with TV'ers. I live in Khon Kaen and have everything I ever wanted in retirement except for deep sea fishing.

Keep us posted on your progress and when you're ready you will have many visitors.

PM me, I want to hear your fish stories and I have plenty of my own to tell.

John Z

post-148604-0-86735100-1380383667_thumb.

G,day

I certainly will. I will post you with my email. Want to get a 6 metre boat .i will to late this year for the sailfish but next will be ok. I will be inviting people down to fish or just to look around .mainly the regulars on this forum who treated me with frienship.

It really is beautiful down there too. Have beautiful areas like chiang rai too. Love the barra you caught well.it looks like one. I uset to fish off the coast of n.s.w monague island and hooked many marlin tag &release great fun but bloody hard work

Cheers mate

Kevvy

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Enjoy your life down south. A mate of mine in Australia whose wife comes from that area said it is very beautiful place and plans to retire there.

I did read your other thread and could not believe some of the responses. Good luck and keep in touch through our forum.

you wont get rid of me , Chiang Rai is still paradise to a lot of people. When we found land 6 metres from the water and cheap , well we just had to have it. Next year is my time to really retire , deep sea fishing, and my other hobby ....trains ...please dont laugh , but I love trains. we keep you all informed about progress of house starting next year. get your mate to PO me . I was from Melbourne , yeah I know I am a mexican... where are you from ripstanley.

Lived in the NT mostly Darwin region.

Good luck with your new project. Hope is works out the way you imagine.

VF

What happened mate .. you use to be such a hundsum man. is that really you or are you just pulling our leg.

Just joking mate . you look as young as me ... have a good day .

kevvy

Yes, but I gave a longer answer on your “good morning everyone” thread.

Read your previous post and was somewhat disappointed by the negativeness. Some people don't seem to realise that you're an adult and live by your decisions, nor do they realise that you are HAPPY. My best wishes to you and your wife. I live on the darkside, and while it might not be the best place for me, it does have advantages,not the least being my beloved daughter is only up in Bangkok and can visit regularly, so like you I'm quite happy with it. What else does a man need!!! Perhaps more room to brew beer, Baileys, Kahlua ... thumbsup.gif

Thanks

I am happy and I am living my dream , I have a loving wife who treats me with kindest and love and respect . I do the same to her . I know how you feel about your daughter , the only thing I get sad is my daughter is in Australia and she comes over once a year , which is like christmas when she comes .I will still keep in touch with the guys on this forum as they all treated me with kindest and good wishes . This forum is unique as it is filled with the people you want to spend time with . thank you again for your kind words .

so you live on the dark side....mmmmmmm maybe a star war person. may the force be with you

cheers mate

kevvy

Should have waited and posted that on the Fourth? Hee hee