Phuket jet-ski operator attacks Israeli tourists

webfact

“I have already spoken with the director of Kata-Karon Jet-ski Association and urged him to keep a closer eye on jet-ski operators on this beach. We don't want any more incidents like this,” Phuket Marine Chief Phuriphat Teerakulpisut said.

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

So start to prosecute and penalise the scum that are constantly scamming and threatening violence against tourists.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry but I'm affraid millions of people in the Western world have never heard it, as millions of people have never heard anything whatsoever about Thailandtongue.png one day these people wonder, where shall we go for our next hollidays?...then they open a TAT brochure ant that's it!

Had an email from a friend in the UK just yesterday asking whether there were many tourists here or were they all staying away because of all the bad publicity being reported in the UK media.

No drop in tourists from UK. Maybe not that many in UK read anything but the comics and the sports page or read nothing at all.

"No drop in tourists from UK." - is that to Thailand, or Phuket????

Sorry but I'm affraid millions of people in the Western world have never heard it, as millions of people have never heard anything whatsoever about Thailandtongue.png one day these people wonder, where shall we go for our next hollidays?...then they open a TAT brochure ant that's it!

Had an email from a friend in the UK just yesterday asking whether there were many tourists here or were they all staying away because of all the bad publicity being reported in the UK media.

No drop in tourists from UK. Maybe not that many in UK read anything but the comics and the sports page or read nothing at all.

"No drop in tourists from UK." - is that to Thailand, or Phuket????

Yes!!!!

Edited by Netizen

Maybe another expert quote from another new expert to join the already thousands of experts we currently have biggrin.png

Maybe another expert quote from another new expert to join the already thousands of experts we currently have biggrin.png

I accept your thanks and your glowing accolade. You may now rise from your knees.

Edited by Netizen

and i tought all israelis

knew crav maga and did 2 or 3 years in the military

They are NOT Israelis (this error was corrected on another thread) so how about enough already with the Israeli schtick?

Are you saying the Israelis are now denying their Israeli nationality? Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/671449-phuket-jet-ski-thug-gets-first-taste-of-swift-tourist-court-justice/

and i tought all israelis

knew crav maga and did 2 or 3 years in the military

They are NOT Israelis (this error was corrected on another thread) so how about enough already with the Israeli schtick?

Are you saying the Israelis are now denying their Israeli nationality? Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!

Noooooo. The Thai police are saying it! Sheesh. Read a little.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/671449-phuket-jet-ski-thug-gets-first-taste-of-swift-tourist-court-justice/

Edited by hawker9000

• 11 months later...

I went to Phucket about 9 months ago, and after reading all the lore surrounding it, I was hoping to see some action on the beach.

I sat on a beach chair pretty close to some guys renting jet skis. In 4 hours they had 2 customers. Each time after the ride was finished, they looked over the jet ski, said everything was fine, shook the customer's hand, and went on about their business.

I was disappointed.

• Like 1

I went to Phucket about 9 months ago, and after reading all the lore surrounding it, I was hoping to see some action on the beach.

I sat on a beach chair pretty close to some guys renting jet skis. In 4 hours they had 2 customers. Each time after the ride was finished, they looked over the jet ski, said everything was fine, shook the customer's hand, and went on about their business.

I was disappointed.

How did you do that, then?

There are no beach chairs. You sure you're in Phuket?

I was disappointed.

How did you do that, then?

There are no beach chairs. You sure you're in Phuket?

The cleanup you are referring to only took place a few months ago. The poster said he went to Phuket almost a year ago.

• Like 1

Well you can't just damage peoples jet skis and expect not to compensate them. There was no denial of damage on the Israelis part.

You seriously believed by even 1 second that there was real damage done to this jet ski ???cheesy.gif Well... peace with you then and have a nice holiday in Thailand wai2.gifcoffee1.gif Maybe you can go to Phuket and rent some jet ski for example clap2.gif

Try and rent a jet ski in Pattaya you might as well buy it before you rent it cause that's how much it will cost you

I have rented every year in Cha-am .never had a problem it seems just Phuket get this even the jetski owners in cha-am call them wan*ers

Must admit I wouldnt rent anything in phuket even if it has tits!

Thank you for letting me know they have jet skis in Cha am. Now I know that I never have to visit there as I know I would not be able to enjoy the beach..