Marmite

leisurely

Yuck you soapies have no taste, then again you eat spotted dicks and wash them down with hot beer :o

It's only hot because we don't put ice cubes in it to disguise the fact it's too strong and have to water it down. Although saying that Ozzies produce pre-watered down beer anyway................it's called Fosters.

Yuck you soapies have no taste, then again you eat spotted dicks and wash them down with hot beer :o

It's only hot because we don't put ice cubes in it to disguise the fact it's too strong and have to water it down. Although saying that Ozzies produce pre-watered down beer anyway................it's called Fosters.

that's a low uncalled for blow.As you well know, Aussies don't touch the stuff.Pommies drink it by the barrow load though.. :D

I saw marmite today in villa in basement of Ploenchit centre.

I saw it as I walked past it to buy the real stuff, vegemite.

I saw it as well. I also saw Aussie beer there. I saw it as I walked by to get the real stuff...........Water.

that's a low uncalled for blow.As you well know, Aussies don't touch the stuff.Pommies drink it by the barrow load though.. :o

Yes, Aussies export that shit overseas. Americans also love Fosters. Do you think Bovril will be hitting the shelves in Thailand anytime soon? :D

I saw marmite today in villa in basement of Ploenchit centre.

I saw it as I walked past it to buy the real stuff, vegemite.

I saw it as well. I also saw Aussie beer there. I saw it as I walked by to get the real stuff...........Water.

:o

:D Didn't check the price when I saw it again in TOPS Central Bangna. Who cares what the cost is, it is the real macoy not the Aus <deleted>!

Can I suggest a divine snackette? Get some ready made frozen puff pastry, spread the black gold all over it according to taste, cut it into 1cm strips, twist and bake until puffy. DIVINE :o

:D Didn't check the price when I saw it again in TOPS Central Bangna. Who cares what the cost is, it is the real macoy not the Aus <deleted>!

Can I suggest a divine snackette? Get some ready made frozen puff pastry, spread the black gold all over it according to taste, cut it into 1cm strips, twist and bake until puffy. DIVINE :o

Sounds very nice - think I'll give it a try!

• 2 weeks later...

Several months ago out of desperation, I bought a bottle of marmite, the shop had run out of vegimite.

To this day the bottle sits in the corner of the fridge, unopened and 2 new vegi bottles later.

Anyone want it...anyone ??... thought not.