Something To Beef About

farangconnection

Whilst on the subject of beef - does anyone know where to buy decent beef in Ubon (not Udon) ? Neither Tetco-Rotut nor BigC seem to have any... :D

160 km's due west :D

Gee, thanks :D

"Darling, while you are out shopping, just pop over to Lampy's and pick up some steaks, would you ?" :o:D

And two packets of frozen sprouts from.....................................................Brussels actually.

Some people have come further to shop at my place as it happens.

frozen sprouts, monsueir Lampard???...thou swine, when 'orrible fresh ones are avaialble...

well...better frozen than nought...dose them with the bisto...

great idea for a novel...brussels sprouts wars in SE Asia at the turn of he millenium...

'the brunch at the Sheraton didn't help...not a sprout in sight. I was advised of an evil presence that offered 'I have as many as you need for a price...the choice is yours...'

frozen sprouts, monsueir Lampard???...thou swine, when 'orrible fresh ones are avaialble...

well...better frozen than nought...dose them with the bisto...

great idea for a novel...brussels sprouts wars in SE Asia at the turn of he millenium...

'the brunch at the Sheraton didn't help...not a sprout in sight. I was advised of an evil presence that offered 'I have as many as you need for a price...the choice is yours...'

But are you really coming for Sunday lunch?