Displaying the AIS BPL app on a large screen TV?

sumrit

I'm not sure whether this should be posted here or in the internet and computers forum but, as the problem is specific to watching football via the AIS BPL app, I've posted here.

I've been watching the EPL using this app and, for me, it works well, both via WIFI and my AIS 3G connection in the wife's village near Korat.

What I would like to do though is display it on my large screen TV.

I've got Galaxy Tab 2 but the Tab 2 is the one Samsung tablet that can't be connected to a TV apparently.

I've also got an i-mobile tablet with an HDMI output. When I connect it to a TV though it displays everything (video, you tube, games, streaming etc, etc) except the AIS BPL app. When I connect to the app all I get is the sound and a blank screen with a message on it telling me to disconnect the HDMI lead.

I know ipads and (most) Samsungs can be connected to a TV's HDMI socket via their own adapters plus I've read that some Samsungs can also be connected via their own 'HDMI WIFI dongle' but, in view of the HDMI connection being blocked on the i-mobile tablet, I'd like to be sure I'd be successful before spending a lot of money on new equipment.

So, has anybody been successful in displaying the football on their large screen TV, and if so, what tablet/mobile and connection are you using?

Edited by sumrit