swing set or kids outdoor toys

mommylukkreung

I'm looking for a swingset, or possibly some outdoor toys for the yard. I've seen the shop at central, and another shop on the super highway in rimkok. But they just have expensive new plastic toys. I'm looking for more oldschool stuff, preferably second hand if anyone knows of some? any help would be very much appreciated! thank you:)

haha yeah i've thought about it for sure. where is this by the way? the reason i want something for the yard is because i can't find any local playgrounds! but it gets so hot during the day i can kind of understand.

I think Scea could be right. Much of the stuff you see around, looks like it was fabricated in some small shop and not mass produced to factory specs.wink.png This place obviously get a lot of use.biggrin.png

Trail%2520%2526%2520Garden%2520%2520008.

I suspect that kids aren't into playgrounds like we were, a lot of issues have made them lest popular and the huge range of other forms of entertainment offer substantial competition.

A few years back a large "jungle gym" type thing was installed at the local football stadium but I rarely see it used.

haha yeah i've thought about it for sure. where is this by the way? the reason i want something for the yard is because i can't find any local playgrounds! but it gets so hot during the day i can kind of understand.

I think Scea could be right. Much of the stuff you see around, looks like it was fabricated in some small shop and not mass produced to factory specs.wink.png This place obviously get a lot of use.biggrin.png

This little boondoggle is located just down the road from us, outside of Phaya Mengrai. I have never seen anyone use it and thought it a very odd place to establish a playground. Usually people go to the local school grounds if they want a playground area.

I suspect that kids aren't into playgrounds like we were, a lot of issues have made them lest popular and the huge range of other forms of entertainment offer substantial competition.

A few years back a large "jungle gym" type thing was installed at the local football stadium but I rarely see it used.

The only form of exercise I see these days is done with the thumbs on a smartphone. whistling.gif

• 5 years later...

Even i was very upset with my kids for not playing outside and always on electronics

They don't go outside and play with other kids like we used to

Since I am in Australia i bought Lifespan Kids

We bought a boat and they're like always playing with the boat and swings

I'm very happy to see them playing outside now.

Edited by Daisy88