Nakhon rachasima and saraburi

neilf

Could anyone tell me if there is any sort of farang nightlife in the above places and if so how do i find it and where would i stay ie cheapish hotel please

Sent from my GT-S5570B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Re Saraburi

There is a hotel opposite the bus station, a freind of mine stayed they once said it was OK .

End of the Soi turn right on LHS there are I think 2 hotels, I went to a wedding at one many years ago ,what I can remember it was all right.

As for prices ,Sarabui is hardly the center of Bangkok should not be to bad.

As for night life could not tell you,haveing been in the middle of town a lot ,comeing back from BKK by bus, it dos not look over active,whether there is something off the main drag .....you will have to ask when you get there.

Yours Regs.

KS

Re Saraburi

There is a hotel opposite the bus station, a freind of mine stayed they once said it was OK .

End of the Soi turn right on LHS there are I think 2 hotels, I went to a wedding at one many years ago ,what I can remember it was all right.

As for night life could not tell you,haveing been in the middle of town a lot ,comeing back from BKK by bus, it dos not look over active,whether there is something off the main drag .....you will have to ask when you get there.

Yours Regs.

KS

No night life there that I know of.

NR? Maybe some karaoke bars, don't know.

The main nightclub in Saraburi is called Ajax. It's just before the Tesco Lotus superstore. http://goo.gl/maps/hB7Od

The taxi motorbikes know where it is.

There is a bar street called Lowki street (not sure of spelling) it has a few nice and loud places, some open until the early hours.

http://goo.gl/maps/ZH1Wd

Most people start there and then go onto Ajax or some other place.

There are some other places along the street behind Tesco Lotus you could try. There's Sukanan Park. http://goo.gl/maps/db1bt

Which is a shopping mall with cinema and the usual choice of places to eat. There are a few bars along that street and a club called Bunny's if I remember rightly but I've never been in.

If you're into some one on one stuff, I highly recommend this place. http://goo.gl/maps/AZPo7

They call it the Gold Fish bar it's basically the girls sitting behind the glass screen with numbers sort of set up. Grade A and Grade B.

You can PM me for more info if need be smile.png

Hope that helps you a little and have fun!

Re Saraburi

Yours Regs.

KS

Sara Buri is an awful place. Just a giant feeding station for temporary stopping of busses forking to North East or North West. As for entertainment I never saw any there. After dark in the rainy season and you are changing bus at SB you feel like shooting yourself if the bus is late. No fast food joint (when last I was there)nowhere to browse i the dry. Ugh!
  • Like 1

Korat is an excellent place for meeting pretty girls. Can't understand why guys feel the need to sit on uncomfortable bar stools, drinking warm beer, listening to raucous music, being pestered by past their best ladies when there are literally hundreds of cute lasses who will readily accompany you for a meal and a drink listening to melodious Thai music.

That's the joy of most of Isaan a place to relax where prices for accommodation and good food are much less than places such as Pattaya Phuket and Bangkok

I usually make for a small travel lodge type place the Pobsook in Nangrong Very central jumping off point. Rooms can be had for between 500 and 900 all very comfortable and a cheap restaurant adjacent for light meals and a morning copy of the Bangkok Post. Very very friendly staff

There are a couple of karaoke bars across the road if you are desperate to have your fill of noiseand I'm sure there are working girls to be had there ready to go back to your room with you

Re Saraburi

Yours Regs.

KS

Sara Buri is an awful place. Just a giant feeding station for temporary stopping of busses forking to North East or North West. As for entertainment I never saw any there. After dark in the rainy season and you are changing bus at SB you feel like shooting yourself if the bus is late. No fast food joint (when last I was there)nowhere to browse i the dry. Ugh!

I know Saraburi bus station well , grim to to say the least,and I will aggree with you ,that was some years ago, since the new cinema and Tessco's have arrived it has changed a lot.

But what bus station has good night life near it ,most have been been there since the year dot,when buses where the main form of transport,I went from Saraburi to Nakonpernom ,in Isan by an old orange crush bus ,took all day ,but an interesting day

Yours Regs

KS.

But what town,has a good night life near the bus staition