Farang guy got beaten up for not paying Tuk Tuk fare

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know, for years I planned on retiring in Thailand, I am presently living in China, but after continuing to read countless reports of violence towards foreigners, I have changed my mind. I would r

Bare in mind that a lot of tuk tuk drivers are drunk during their working hours and the vast amount of motor fumes they inhale must inhibit their reasoning skills. I actually only had one trip with a tuk tuk driver arranged as a "tour" the first time I went to Thailand many years ago. He tried the usual shit of trying to take me into sponsored tailor shops and a massage parlor but I was not interested in that so he took me around to various attractions in BKK and then we stopped at a bar and had a few drinks, pretty good day actually. Most tuk tuk drivers seem come across as nobs though sadly.

• Like 2

Bare in mind that a lot of tuk tuk drivers are drunk during their working hours and the vast amount of motor fumes they inhale must inhibit their reasoning skills. I actually only had one trip with a tuk tuk driver arranged as a "tour" the first time I went to Thailand many years ago. He tried the usual shit of trying to take me into sponsored tailor shops and a massage parlor but I was not interested in that so he took me around to various attractions in BKK and then we stopped at a bar and had a few drinks, pretty good day actually. Most tuk tuk drivers seem come across as nobs though sadly.

Oh, then it is al-right then.

• Scott locked this topic