Feeling my age

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great , but when you get older 22.5 years seems like 10.5 years ... This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Even though getting older, these are the best years of my life and the better ones are coming . Life is good. Oh isn't that the LG saying ...biggrin.png

I am roughly half your age and when I read that, it made me smile.smile.png , Thanks, kevvy.

• Like 1

Dont they say you as young as the girl in your life charlie

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

thats Groucho Marx-you are only as old as the woman you are feeling...lol

• Like 2
Great , but when you get older 22.5 years seems like 10.5 years ... This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Even though getting older, these are the best years of my life and the better ones are coming . Life is good. Oh isn't that the LG saying ...biggrin.png

I am roughly half your age and when I read that, it made me smile.smile.png , Thanks, kevvy.

thanks Dancealot.. it really makes my day to make someone happy

Making someone smile and brightening their day is one of the most happiest things you can do . It has a ripple effect that touches the whole forum. if you are nice to someone it is likely they will be nice to someone as well.

when you smile at someone or brighten their day you give something good of yourself . You are putting aside your own selfish needs and wants, for a moment to make someone else feel good.

• Like 1

Take it from me, it only gets worse each year once you reach the big Six-oh. I speak from experience. I dread the big Seven-oh.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I am well past that and go weight training thumbsup.gif .

Nobody is born perfect, in fact I believe we start dying soon after we get to our prime sad.png . What one is born with dictates our longevity coupled with what we did in our dying process. whistling.gif

Regards Dr.Trans...............biggrin.png

• Like 1

Feel better after your reply kevvy

Lol

Charlie do you have a young woman, or did you just dream when i suggested this. As dreaming is a part in old age thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif