BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
kevvy

Feeling my age

Feel better after your reply kevvy

Lol

Charlie do you have a young woman, or did you just dream when i suggested this. As dreaming is a part in old age Posted Image[/quote

Yeah Saeng is a bit younger than me

Will flying in to the rai next month

So may be all of you then

Charlie

Feel better after your reply kevvy

Lol

Charlie do you have a young woman, or did you just dream when i suggested this. As dreaming is a part in old age thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

Not dreaming....reflecting or in some cases reminiscing...something young whipersnappers cannot seem to dosmile.png

Hi Kevvy

There are people who are 25 years old and others who are 60 years young : a lot depends if you are only looking backward because there is not much to look forward.

Nevertheless depending on our genes and our lifestyle we feel at a certain time that the body is slowing down : I have those feelings since the age of 55 and I am now close to 70

You survived a MRSA infection ...my goodness.... that is already a reason to remain optimistic and look forward (others need to survive a heart attack to realize that life if beautiful)

• Like 1

Hi Kevvy

There are people who are 25 years old and others who are 60 years young : a lot depends if you are only looking backward because there is not much to look forward.

Nevertheless depending on our genes and our lifestyle we feel at a certain time that the body is slowing down : I have those feelings since the age of 55 and I am now close to 70

You survived a MRSA infection ...my goodness.... that is already a reason to remain optimistic and look forward (others need to survive a heart attack to realize that life if beautiful)

I get up every morning and thank life for being alive , life is beautiful . . I love life and really looking forward for the years to come , I have planned to have a great time after I shut down my company early next year. Fishing around the islands of the coast of had samran down south . Will build my dream home there as well.

thanks for the kind words mate

kevvy

Edited by kevvy
  • Like 1

My Dad is 87 and my Mom 84, and however Dad stopped with it 4-5 years ago, my Mum still does bicycle holidays with the local womans league.

Not sure though if I will even be able to walk at that age.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Welcome to the over the hill club !!

It does not,I'm afraid, get any better.crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

I am now over 70, still sharp in the mind, but the body is rebeling at times.

i will sell my majority stock in my company soon.

Work as an advisor, consultant.

Can not do what I did 20 years back, but I keep trying.

“I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.”
- Edward Everett Hale

• Like 2

thats Groucho Marx-you are only as old as the woman you are feeling...lol

Groucho also said, after receiving some big cheese award, 'I'd trade it all for an erection'...

• Like 2

If the cheese was a nice piece of blue Stilton I'd need to think about it. cool.png

• Like 1

^^ ... a Classic.

Only 1/2 way though it.

Already Groucho has uttered that immortal line ... 'Up to you' ... facepalm.gif

Also interesting to see a program which was made, I presume, before I was born.

The Kellogg's 'K' is still the same ... an enduring symbol.

As in a little aside ... do you know that ...

In the early part of this century, John Harvey Kellogg gained a reputation both as a nutritionist and a sexual adviser. The foods that Kellogg created (including the now-famous corn flakes) were designed to promote health and decrease interest in sex.

Mr. Kellogg thought sex was the ultimate abomination and remained celibate even in marriage. facepalm.gif Masturbation was the worst sin imaginable to him. He believed it led to leprosy, tuberculosis, heart disease, epilepsy, dimness of vision, insanity, idiocy, and death. He also preached that masturbation led to bashfulness in some people, unnatural boldness in others, a fondness for spicy foods, round shoulders, and acne.

do-kelloggs-corn-flakes-help-control-masturbation

... I digress ... whistling.gif

My Dad is 87 and my Mom 84, and however Dad stopped with it 4-5 years ago, my Mum still does bicycle holidays with the local womans league.

Not sure though if I will even be able to walk at that age.biggrin.png

i am sure you will be still running around at that age jbrain

Groucho;

..."I was married by a judge-should've asked for a jury!"

Edited by Dr Robert

^^ ... a Classic.

Only 1/2 way though it.

Already Groucho has uttered that immortal line ... 'Up to you' ... facepalm.gif

Also interesting to see a program which was made, I presume, before I was born.

The Kellogg's 'K' is still the same ... an enduring symbol.

As in a little aside ... do you know that ...

In the early part of this century, John Harvey Kellogg gained a reputation both as a nutritionist and a sexual adviser. The foods that Kellogg created (including the now-famous corn flakes) were designed to promote health and decrease interest in sex.

Mr. Kellogg thought sex was the ultimate abomination and remained celibate even in marriage. facepalm.gif Masturbation was the worst sin imaginable to him. He believed it led to leprosy, tuberculosis, heart disease, epilepsy, dimness of vision, insanity, idiocy, and death. He also preached that masturbation led to bashfulness in some people, unnatural boldness in others, a fondness for spicy foods, round shoulders, and acne.

do-kelloggs-corn-flakes-help-control-masturbation

... I digress ... whistling.gif

I found that cornflakes didn't help with masturbation; there were plenty of other nicer breakfast foods that masked the crunch