Irn-bru

Got a reply from Barrs :o

Hi Dave

Unfortunately we do not have a distributor in Thialand but do have a client in Hong Kong who orders a few pallets from time to time. Please contact them for

further details:-

Claudia Cheung

Impex Quality Products

Tel; 00 852 2460 7866

Email : [email protected]

Thank for you writing.

Best wishes

Kate

Looks like you'll have to talk to the lady in HK.

I have heard about this thing MANY TIMES!!!!! And i would love to taste it, I know i could ask someone who is from uk to bring me some.. But Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm anybody thinks to order n sale here?? lol Just curious!!!

Definitely used to see it being sold in HK, they sell it in some of the branches of Welcome and Park N Shop, basically the branches that are in expat areas such as Happy Valley or Mid Levels and they also sell it in the HK Football Club. Not sure who helpful that is considering HK is a 2 1/2 flight away but I suppose if you know someone who is coming over to Bkk or you're heading over that way.

Personally I don't see what all the fuss is about....try Schweppes Ginger Ale instead....a very underated soft drink!! You can get it in Villa.

Ah! Irn Bru. Love it. Especially in a glass bottle. Just been back to the homeland and drank so much of it. Even bought and brought 24 cans back. Gave my mate 6 and i have the rest. But only 5 cans left. My brother is coming out end of June. Might have to ask him to bring more. Do you know they now have an energy drink Irn Bru? Same idea as Red Bull. Basically just tastes like flat Irn Bru. But back to your question. I have never seen it here. BTW off topic. You can get square sausage in Villa.

Edited by Jockstar

mmmm, I sense an export opportunity!!! :D

say, 1000B a can? :D

:D

lol never mind... i will go for Ginger ale.. lol cheaper :D

:D ok, since your a forum member i'll cut you a deal - 950B a can? :o:D

i have an idea.. maybe i will ask my brit frds to bring me some.. so i could sale here as 550 bth a can??? :D

Even though I'm of Scottish heritage I have never liked Irn Bru. Was brought up on Tizer instead;sort of a weak irn bru I suppose.But none of those drinks taste as good as they did in my youth ....even more artificial flavourings and additives now.

Incidently Irn bru came out one of the worst canned drinks in a recent test on what they contain.So your probably better off without.

I love Irn Bru. Some people dont ,some do. But it is a great hangover cure. I for one wish we could get it here.

If you stopped the booze mate you wouldnt need the Bru :o:D

I reckon i should take orders for food and drinks that people want brought over, for a small extra charge of course :D

Edited by daleyboy