Furnished Home With Gorgeous Garden – Sales Price 15 Million THB

H456_House_Chiangmai_01-500.jpg

Here we have a bright and spacious two story, three bedroom home placed on a 608 square meter plot in the lovely Laddarom Village.

The spacious and bright living room is fitted with a fireplace which gives the space a truly homey feeling. The ceramic floor is of the highest quality and the sofa and arm chairs are comfortable for sitting and relaxing.

The dining room features a grand dining table and a hardwood elevated floor, leading to the
western style kitchen with an electric stove and large American refrigerator. Next, we find an office area with beautiful desk and matching chairs as well as a comfortable arm chair. Upstairs we find the large bedrooms all with king sized beds, matching wardrobes and dressers and tailor made curtains. The three bathrooms are fitted with the highest quality fixtures and the master bathroom comes with a beautiful classic grand bathtub.

The house also has a maid room and storage room. Six air conditioners keep you cool day or night.

Outside, the artfully designed garden is an oasis of tropical splendor with a large fishpond and a contemporary sala thai placed next to it.

The facilities offered by
Laddarom Village are: 24 security, restaurant, swimming pool, laundry service and gym.

Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms 3
Hot-water 3
TV 1
Furnished
Aircon 6
Phone

Area: San Phranet, San Sai
Floors 2
Land size 152 Wah
(608 M²)
Maid area
Clubhouse

Priced at 15 million Baht.

The post Furnished Home With Gorgeous Garden – Sales Price 15 Million THB appeared first on Thailand Property.

View the full article

WOW!!!!....seems a little overpriced for Chiang Mai....Small plot (150 sq wah)...

Can buy NICE 1 Rai for 2 million....and build palace (300 square meter home) with wall for 5 million baht (and that might be high as I've built as low as 10,000/sq meter).....all in 7 million...

GOOD LUCK!

WOW!!!!....seems a little overpriced for Chiang Mai....Small plot (150 sq wah)...

Can buy NICE 1 Rai for 2 million....and build palace (300 square meter home) with wall for 5 million baht (and that might be high as I've built as low as 10,000/sq meter).....all in 7 million...

GOOD LUCK!

The whole point of buying a house that's already built is that you don't have the hassle of building one yourself.Most people don't want to build a house. They just want to buy one and move in. That's how builders make money.

Why don't you build for 7 million and sell for 10 million. Sounds like you will make money. That's unless you're just all talk.

GOOD LUCK!

The whole point of buying a house that's already built is that you don't have the hassle of building one yourself.Most people don't want to build a house. They just want to buy one and move in. That's how builders make money.

Why don't you build for 7 million and sell for 10 million. Sounds like you will make money. That's unless you're just all talk.

Poster showed his house in a Forum rather than the classifieds....as such I feel its fair game to comment ....Which I did as a Builder and developer! Your post says nothing (as per your usual post) try reading the posts in FULL before you comment ....it doesn't make you look very smart ....but then again I guess that comes natural.

GOOD LUCK!

Poster showed his house in a Forum rather than the classifieds....as such I feel its fair game to comment ....Which I did as a Builder and developer! Your post says nothing (as per your usual post) try reading the posts in FULL before you comment ....it doesn't make you look very smart ....but then again I guess that comes natural.

LOL. Think what you like if it makes you feel happy. Your reply is basically telling someone to build instead of buy. Not helpful for most people, and certainly not helpful for the seller. Reply if you want but you won't get another reply from me.

Mr. Daveyjones....you finally got it right! Although the poster has what looks like a nice house its 15,000,000 Baht. What I pointed out in case its beyond you limited grasp is that if you have 15 million Baht to buy a used house ......Why not Build (you got that right) ....because

1) His is an older home....if you build its NEW !

2) Its Cheaper...(I know you only rent....so are unaware but can build as low as 10,000baht/sq meter....I know as That's what I can build for and have)

3) you get EXACTLY what you want...

4) You can have a bigger piece of land (or smaller) whatever suits you.....Not dictated by pre-existing situation.

Soooo ...Why not Build......15 million Baht ....older home

7 million Baht Newer home on bigger Property......

Who doesn't want to save 8 million Baht? You?

Edited by bocceball1