Korat - Chumpuang

Ollie

Can someone provide a quick answer? I'll be in a hire car and the time will determine travel plans on 21st / 22nd May - honest!

Be a bonus if someone can give an idea of the likely travel time between Korat and Hua Hin? Done it by bus, but its got to be quicker by car?

Thanks

Ollie.

Can someone provide a quick answer? I'll be in a hire car and the time will determine travel plans on 21st / 22nd May - honest!

Be a bonus if someone can give an idea of the likely travel time between Korat and Hua Hin? Done it by bus, but its got to be quicker by car?

Thanks

Ollie.

No-one done this trip - never mind!

The missus-to-be has changed her/my plans again!! :o

Now travelling from her home to Hua Hin after having first stayed in Korat en route to her home.

Got two nights in Korat, at the Sima Thani. Is there a decent bar nearby, should the chance occur? :D

I never made either of those trips before . Sorry I can't help you with that . Someone said that there is some sort of Irish bar very nearby that's never open :D

You can get a bus to The Mall ( it's on the other side of the street , not far at all ) and find a bar that I like downstairs . You can get in from the outside . After crossing the bridge ( walkway ) go right and you will hear the live music , go downstairs , sanook .

At The Mall you can kill two birds with one stoned :o

Hi Ollie. Takes 1hr 15 mins from Korat to Chumpuang, probably 1.30 if you're in city centre. Sorry never driven to Hua Hin from Korat.

I've currently got half of Chumpuang living in my bungalow down here in Sattahip. Hopefully they go back before your wedding :D

Was up in Chumpuang for Songkran. Saw a lot of Thai boxing, and that was just the wife's family after drinking thai whiskey. :o

Hi Ollie. Takes 1hr 15 mins from Korat to Chumpuang, probably 1.30 if you're in city centre. Sorry never driven to Hua Hin from Korat.

I've currently got half of Chumpuang living in my bungalow down here in Sattahip. Hopefully they go back before your wedding :D

Was up in Chumpuang for Songkran. Saw a lot of Thai boxing, and that was just the wife's family after drinking thai whiskey. :o

Thanks Dragonman, thats useful, its longer by bus!

We have, apparantly, 200 guests coming!!! So it might include members of your household? There's everyone from the fiancees village and for some reason another one as well - Sickew? Plus some from Chumpuang and others that are scattered all over the place!!!

Found out the other day that the fiancees village is known as Pig village locally, can't imagine its got anything to do with the amount of food and booze thats going to be consumed!!! :D