Why Is The Chiang Rai Forum So Dead?

Trebek

That pic with the guy knocking his head is really stupid, just like the comment.

Who gives a flying fork about a beer from hel_l?

Ever been to Chiang Rai? I am now, it's as dead as this topic at 1.27 am.

Gonna do a tour into the hills tomorrow.

i dont think the picture is stupid, i think it depicts someone who has just tried to have a sensible

conversation with the likes of you.

you leave the beer to the men lad,you stick to the milk

i dont think the picture is stupid, i think it depicts someone who has just tried to have a sensible

conversation with the likes of you.

you leave the beer to the men lad,you stick to the milk

Soap, you should know that drinking milk might be good for the cholesterol, but that the cholesterol is not good for us.

So I strongly protest against your promotion of the consumption of milk in this forum.

Psychedelix47, don't take Soap's advice!

Have a nice day or night, where ever you are,

Limbo :o

PS. If you wish, please continue the discussion in the Health Forum.

Milk- we used to have a farang who had a bar/rest that when told he had an ulser, he

switched to Sang som and milk. He had a hard time keeeping it in, and would leak through

the corners of his mouth. Not a pretty site. It worked for a while, but i heard he bit the dust last

year+. So sometimes milk can kill ya.

Milk- we used to have a farang who had a bar/rest that when told he had an ulser, he

switched to Sang som and milk. He had a hard time keeeping it in, and would leak through

the corners of his mouth. Not a pretty site. It worked for a while, but i heard he bit the dust last

year+. So sometimes milk can kill ya.

I have nothing to add. This says it all!

Thanks Mumbojumbo.

Where did his Hodler painting finally go?

Limbo

Limbo,

I want to know where his coffin went, by the front gate, that he used in case he couldn't make it to the house, and would sleep there. I have some of them nights. :o

mj

Who doesn't? :D

Limbo :D

Absolutely nothing wrong wiv milk, one pint of it prior to consuming 8 to 10 pints Guiness guaranteed u never had to visit the big white telephone later that nite..at least that was my experience :o

Drink the milk - especially if the alternative is to visit a big white Thai telephone later that night . . .

:D Mymechew