Parents, tourists prey on children

Lite Beer

This kind of article makes my blood boil.

O.K i'll have a drink of milk, deep breath and say Pattaya should be sent out to sea and sunk!

It does nothing but besmirch the great ancient nation of Siam and it's peoples at home or abroad to have the Achilles heal that is Pattaya associated with this great country.

wai.gif

I would like to ask all residents of Pattaya if anyone has heard about this,because i certainly havent in 10 years of living here.

Ships anchored ate sea???

child prostitution in go-go bars????

<deleted> is all this about, dreamland or reality ????

I have personally witnessed under aged girls and boys approaching tourists on the beach front in Pattaya and offering themselves for sexual services and even I was approached there.

Some years ago I saw an old farang picking up a young girl who appeared to be no more than about 13 years old. I approached the paedophile and told him that if he attempts to walk off with the girl, that I am calling the police. The guy swiftly left the scene, alone.

Without actually looking for it, one would have to be blind not to notice what is happening in Pattaya.

The whole place is a haven for criminals and sick child rapists. Everyone knows exactly what is going on there, there are no if`s, but`s and maybe`s about it.

• Like 1

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon there is some of this trade on beach road and we know that is true from some arrest reports.

However, it's all relative.

Once I visited Santo Domingo DR and that was like 100 times more visible than Pattaya.

You couldn't leave the hotel without packs of parasitic pimps trying to latch onto you and yes they were pushing EVERTHING and ANYTHING. Seriously Pattaya is majorly TAME and relaxing compared to some other places in the world.

O.K i'll have a drink of milk, deep breath and say Pattaya should be sent out to sea and sunk!

It does nothing but besmirch the great ancient nation of Siam and it's peoples at home or abroad to have the Achilles heal that is Pattaya associated with this great country.

wai.gif

I would like to ask all residents of Pattaya if anyone has heard about this,because i certainly havent in 10 years of living here.

I have personally witnessed under aged girls and boys approaching tourists on the beach front in Pattaya and offering themselves for sexual services and even I was approached there.

Some years ago I saw an old farang picking up a young girl who appeared to be no more than about 13 years old. I approached the paedophile and told him that if he attempts to walk off with the girl, that I am calling the police. The guy swiftly left the scene, alone.

Without actually looking for it, one would have to be blind not to notice what is happening in Pattaya.

The whole place is a haven for criminals and sick child rapists. Everyone knows exactly what is going on there, there are no if`s, but`s and maybe`s about it.

I don't believe he is a pedo, as if you say she looked 13yo, most likely a little older.

Not defending the guy, he is a definite sicko, but possibly not a pedo in the true sense.

Think about the girl approaching him, or him her and if any transaction went ahead, that it is most likely not the girls first time. Follow them to where they go and then call the cops, or break in the door with video if they do not turn up quick enough.

Just chasing him off does nothing, he will go around the corner and find someone else or if a bit freaked out, there is always tomorrow and the girl, well depends on what she is up to, but if involved then most likely your intervention did not cause her to misstep much.

actually just adding that it is easy to say in hindsight, so forget the above.

Edited by MrMalarkey

wai.gif

Well, good thing you aren't blind like the rest of the residents of Pattaya. And good thing you protected that waif. But maybe the story was this:

"So there I am, on Beach Road. My thai wife sent me down to get our 13 year old daughter who is acting rebellious. Hanging with a bad crowd and going the wrong way. So I spot her and have a conversation with her and she is about to come home with me to talk to her mom. Suddenly this crazed falang comes out of no where and starts with wild accusations and threats. I shrug, tell her to go home and walk away from the crazy man".

clap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 1

wai.gif

Well, good thing you aren't blind like the rest of the residents of Pattaya. And good thing you protected that waif. But maybe the story was this:

"So there I am, on Beach Road. My thai wife sent me down to get our 13 year old daughter who is acting rebellious. Hanging with a bad crowd and going the wrong way. So I spot her and have a conversation with her and she is about to come home with me to talk to her mom. Suddenly this crazed falang comes out of no where and starts with wild accusations and threats. I shrug, tell her to go home and walk away from the crazy man".

clap2.gifclap2.gif

Well Jimmy, that is assuming the gent in question has no balls to tell said interrupting foreigner to piss off and mind his own business while I deal with my daughter or I'll thump you right square on your big nose.

wai.gif

I could not agree more, I think it's a moral duty to beat the crap out of a pedophile, when you are sure of it.

Vigilantism is a moral duty?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478285/Innocent-man-burned-death-vigilante-neighbours-mistook-paedophile.html

Well Jimmy, that is assuming the gent in question has no balls to tell said interrupting foreigner to piss off and mind his own business while I deal with my daughter or I'll thump you right square on your big nose.

Yes. I'm taking the piss out of Beatlejuice as he seems to think anyone who doesn't notice pedos in Pattaya is blind. I thought that a bit insulting. And I don't usually take that route. I guess I'm in a pissed off mood having to do with my mother being in hospital and not well.

I shall leave the thread as it will accomplish nothing anyway and no one is ever convinced on the internet of anything they don't want to believe.

wai.gif

I don't believe he is a pedo, as if you say she looked 13yo, most likely a little older.

Not defending the guy, he is a definite sicko, but possibly not a pedo in the true sense.

Think about the girl approaching him, or him her and if any transaction went ahead, that it is most likely not the girls first time. Follow them to where they go and then call the cops, or break in the door with video if they do not turn up quick enough.

Just chasing him off does nothing, he will go around the corner and find someone else or if a bit freaked out, there is always tomorrow and the girl, well depends on what she is up to, but if involved then most likely your intervention did not cause her to misstep much.

Total, utter and complete rubbish.

It is totally irrelevant whether the said child was a first timer or not. As a matter of fact, I find some of your comments quite disturbing.

If an adult man who is willing to go off with a 13 year old or younger child is not considered to be a paedophile, than what is?

Any man who views children as sexual, even if the kids are stark naked, has serious issues and are sick in mind and body. There is no question about it, not under any circumstances.

• Like 1

It is totally irrelevant whether the said child was a first timer or not. As a matter of fact, I find some of your comments quite disturbing.

If an adult man who is willing to go off with a 13 year old or younger child is not considered to be a paedophile, than what is?

Any man who views children as sexual, even if the kids are stark naked, has serious issues and are sick in mind and body. There is no question about it, not under any circumstances.

Context beetle...context.

And a pedo is one who deals with prepubescent children....go look it up before you try to tick somebody off.

Some civilised people prefer not to spend their lives looking for confrontation and violence, and don't look for evil where there probably is none.

Others seem to thrive on abuse, violence, confrontation, hooliganism, destruction and insults.

I wonder which group you are in?

As I've said before, I would prefer not to live in the same building as the second type of person. Not on the same planet, actually.

Many Pattaya expats are starting to worry now that the media is exposing the amount of mass pedo activities. Some expats marry old Thai women that have children from other men so there is also a big pedo incest problem instigated by the family breadwinner. From arrests made it seems the International Pattaya Pedo rankings are:

1) Australia

2) England

3) Germany

4) US

In Bangkok however the number of Arabs taking young boys is still higher than Aussies. Some pedos wishing to remain legal prefer special bars where old Thai women pretend to be young schoolgirls such as the "Lolita" chain

Thaibeachlovers,I am English and I lived in London for 35 years. Soho is where the few London gangsters hang out with one or two jazz and strip clubs. Not a place for child prostitutes. You are right,the public telephone boxes have some postcard adverts. placed by prostitutes and the local councils get them removed frequently after complaints from the public. But no child prostitutes. There are one or two kids who hang around Piccadilly Circus but the social services move in and help them if they want to be helped.

Also,unlike other countries, the police are good for helping these people.The kids are not afraid and they tell the police their problems.The police then direct them to hostels etc.

Do not take too much notice of media reports. They just look for stories and exagerate everything.

Dont get me wrong,there are plenty of baddies in London.Its a tough city. But child prostitutes? Very few.

<Soho is where the few London gangsters hang out with one or two jazz and strip clubs.>

Sorry, but how often did you go down there? The place is packed with sleazy clip joints. Compared to Soho, Pattaya is a beacon of civilization.

<You are right,the public telephone boxes have some postcard adverts. ............... But no child prostitutes.>

C'mon, for goodness sake. Child prostitution is illegal and it's not going to advertised in phone booths, which are chokka with prossie ads.

If you believe child prostitution is a very small problem in the UK I have to think that you are being naive in the extreme. It happens in ALL countries.

BTW I lived in London for 10 years.

Many Pattaya expats are starting to worry now that the media is exposing the amount of mass pedo activities. Some expats marry old Thai women that have children from other men so there is also a big pedo incest problem instigated by the family breadwinner. From arrests made it seems the International Pattaya Pedo rankings are:

1) Australia

2) England

3) Germany

4) US

In Bangkok however the number of Arabs taking young boys is still higher than Aussies. Some pedos wishing to remain legal prefer special bars where old Thai women pretend to be young schoolgirls such as the "Lolita" chain

How many arrests then? If it's only 2 or 3, it's less of a problem than in any of those countries. Without the actual numbers, your post is meaningless.

&lt;deleted&gt; is all this about, dreamland or reality ????

So what about countries like Saudi arabia where 70 year old men can marry 13 year old girls? Happened when I was there. The old men came to the hospital to get penile implants so they could have sex with the young new wife.

One reply deleted to allow posting

Edited by thaibeachlovers

&lt;deleted&gt; is all this about, dreamland or reality ????

clap2.gifclap2.gif

I was talking with a young chap in a Pattaya bar and he was going on about all the old farangs going around with young girls. He seemed to not have considered that they were fathers and daughters when I informed him of the reality.

Some civilised people prefer not to spend their lives looking for confrontation and violence, and don't look for evil where there probably is none.

Others seem to thrive on abuse, violence, confrontation, hooliganism, destruction and insults.

As I've said before, I would prefer not to live in the same building as the second type of person. Not on the same planet, actually.

Some civilised people prefer to look out for others, particularly children.

Others seem to bury their head, ignore signs and sit in their hovel alone, frightened and say its not my problem.

I wonder which group you are in.

If the type of person you are scared of moves in to your building, then you will have to move. As for planet...your type is welcome to leave any time.

I was talking with a young chap in a Pattaya bar and he was going on about all the old farangs going around with young girls. He seemed to not have considered that they were fathers and daughters when I informed him of the reality.

Plenty of old farangs go around with young girls, who they are not related to, quite legally!

As usual another crackdown which will last 3 days if that, we know there are lots of great Thai people out there but there is an equal amount of scum and anyone one out there that has been here for a while will know it full well. money MONEY money a lot of Thai,s and foriegners will do anything for it. Its one thing to have laws that will make Thailand look good on the international stage but its another thing enforcing or even attempting to enforce them. Will it change sadly no, many of the people profiting from this and many other forms of exploytation are feared and powerful people.

• Like 1

This is totally exaggerated, there is no source for their claims. This reporting is criminal behavior, we have to start punishing liars for trying to infuriate people against sex and against asia. They are scared to death people will find out how cheap it is here and how friendly the people are. Asia is getting better and U.S. is going down and they don't want you to notice. They want to direct the anger away from wall street and the terrible gov onto imaginary people. They should be made to pay with jail time. Up to 2000 children roaming the streets in pattaya? a complete lie. I'll bet not even in the last 40 years total.

Thou protest too much, or empty kettle?

Some civilised people prefer to look out for others, particularly children.

And why does that require the mindless violence that you are promoting? Your cure is far worse than the disease.

Others seem to bury their head, ignore signs and sit in their hovel alone, frightened and say its not my problem.

I wonder which group you are in.

If the type of person you are scared of moves in to your building, then you will have to move.

Fear and violence appear to be very prominent in your life, which is unsurprising as they often go hand in hand. Luckily neither forms any part of mine and for this I will always be grateful.

I dont live in a hovel either, though I cant imagine what that has to do with the subject at all.

Many Pattaya expats are starting to worry now that the media is exposing the amount of mass pedo activities. Some expats marry old Thai women that have children from other men so there is also a big pedo incest problem instigated by the family breadwinner.

Some people really do have vivid imaginations.

Many Pattaya expats are starting to worry now that the media is exposing the amount of mass pedo activities. Some expats marry old Thai women that have children from other men so there is also a big pedo incest problem instigated by the family breadwinner.

Some people really do have vivid imaginations.

I will second that ,and its usually the ones who read about it in the tabloids or go looking for that sort of titilation online . they seem to know far more about it than i do and i have been around Thailand for nearly 24 years.

Too many ignorant foreigners who live in Thailand and don't really know what transpires. Let's face it Pattaya is the Soddom & Gomorrah of Thailand-anything sleazy could happen there. The two-faced ministers who complain about insipid things and yet allow all the sleazy disgusting sex venues stay in business so they can continue to get their cut along with the rick sleazy Thais who own all the sex venues. They don't care about little children in the sex trade as long as they make their cut of the action. The police get their cut and that's the way things are in Thailand-it will NEVER change.

Maybe we should bring Bibles to Pattaya

Too many ignorant foreigners who live in Thailand and don't really know what transpires. Let's face it Pattaya is the Soddom & Gomorrah of Thailand-anything sleazy could happen there. The two-faced ministers who complain about insipid things and yet allow all the sleazy disgusting sex venues stay in business so they can continue to get their cut along with the rick sleazy Thais who own all the sex venues. They don't care about little children in the sex trade as long as they make their cut of the action. The police get their cut and that's the way things are in Thailand-it will NEVER change.

Maybe we should bring Bibles to Pattaya

Well this guy braught his soap box.

Many Pattaya expats are starting to worry now that the media is exposing the amount of mass pedo activities.

right you are! i am extremely worried and have sleepless nights worrying what all the media might expose.

l-dog%20small.jpg

• Like 2