BANGKOK 21 April 2019 01:31
Sign in to follow this  
angryfarang

English channels on TOT IPTV?

We were thinking of testing out the TOT IPTV package, but couldn't find if there were any English channels listed?

We checked the TOT IPTV website, but it's all in Thai.

Can anyone advise if there are any English channels, or are they all Thai?

I believe there are english channels if you buy most expensive package. Just look at channel name / logo.

Its all Thai unless you pay more. But if you have the TOT IPTV box anyway you can install other android apps and watch as much English TV as you like - often using the TOT streams.

TOT iptv has about 12 watchable English channels on the cheapest

S package,bht 280 ,if you are British you can get UKTV-Asia with

15 channels live from UK, bht 312 pm with a years subscription.

regards Worgeordie

yes we have the choice S which costs 290 Baht a month extra, there are choice M (580) and choice L(1300) .

You can look at any program in your choice up to 72 hours later it is in effect a tv program storage device. Also you have the choice of a second box free but you will have to pay extra for choices on the second box

We just got a flyer on this today. I cancelled True a few years ago as it was just too much money. But this looks interesting. Nice to be able to turn on the TV and watch something, rather than rely on torrents.

My internet is really dodgy. On the 10MB package, but it's up and down...especially during the day.

Its all Thai unless you pay more. But if you have the TOT IPTV box anyway you can install other android apps and watch as much English TV as you like - often using the TOT streams.

Could you point me in the direction on how to do this ? I have got a tot iptv box

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you go to the app manager on TOT IPTV box you'll notice there are not many apps to download. I wonder why?

If you have access to Google Play (as we do on any other Android device - and I think someone posted a way to get Google Play on the TOT IPTV box as well - but I haven't tried) you can download many apps - such as ilikeHD (Thai based so fast), Hola, BBC player, ITV player (There is no Hulu android app yet for US TV on Android afaik???). Then you can side install them on the IPTV box by a SD card transfer of the apk back up file from your other device. I have also installed XBMC app which offers limitless potential. Some of these apps are not on Google Play or restricted by geolocation but Google search will lead you to apk download files.

Use vlc and check em all out from these links for free

http://www.tvonlinestreams.com/index.php/1979-totiptv-3bb-tv#.UnDfvfnQnHR

I wonder when TOT will work this out and start issuing tokens for access to their streams.

This also works across different ISP's - you'd have thought they'd lock it to their own ISP subnet...

With TOT one actually gets a VOD service inc and can watch earlier programs on the channels you have or pay for, unlike the online streams links which are live only. Didn't tempt me however so I just use the stream links on their own box.

If you have an android device and can access the internet and google play store you can download the app "IlikeHDTV'' which has several free english channels and you can subscribe for the full package for 200 Baht.