Shocking Price Rises At Phoenix Golf Club Pattaya

golfmadstudent

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

Obviously I am very late to this forum and information....

Where can I find out the latest and to whom should I contact as I am a member... or at least have a membership.. or did ??

Hi I am sure Bartpix will answer your query.if not I will but I am not in Thailand he is.

Hi ,

Obviously I am very late to this forum and information....

Where can I find out the latest and to whom should I contact as I am a member... or at least have a membership.. or did ??

I have just sent you a private message with contact info Edited by Fisherman194

• 3 weeks later...

Would those members of Phoenix Golf & Country Club ( in excess of 200 ) who supplied their details for the original case with the Pattaya Consumer Protection Board, please forward the updated requirements for the Bangkok Consumer Protection Board as they want to start legal proceedings ASAP. (ie straight away Ladies & Gentlemen)

I do realize that it is in part a duplication of the previous documents, but TIT. And the "Power Of Attorney" is required by them to act on our behalf as we are not actually "employing" them.

Things moving, albeit Thai style.

If you require assistance in doing so, please let me know.

Would those members of Phoenix Golf & Country Club ( in excess of 200 ) who supplied their details for the original case with the Pattaya Consumer Protection Board, please forward the updated requirements for the Bangkok Consumer Protection Board as they want to start legal proceedings ASAP. (ie straight away Ladies & Gentlemen)

I do realize that it is in part a duplication of the previous documents, but TIT. And the "Power Of Attorney" is required by them to act on our behalf as we are not actually "employing" them.

Things moving, albeit Thai style.

If you require assistance in doing so, please let me know.

If you haven't forwarded all documents any judgement in the groups favour would not apply to you.

Please find below the 3 items requested.

1. Copy of passport photo page signed.

2. Power of attorney.

3. Baht 200

If you do not have access to the Phoenix Members Action Group where the Power of Attorney form etc. are available, PM me and I will forward it to you.

Dear Bartpix,

If you could send me the Power of Attorney Form, I can either scan back to you the POA and the signed PP page, Also best way to pay the B200. Thanks , **** Email removed, use PM function to contact ****

Edited by metisdead
17) Do not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures.

Update FYI:

From 300 complaint forms received by CPB Bangkok, the first batch of 50 have been checked, verified and passed to board level for a decision to proceed to court.

This decision is expected to be known by August 15th.

• 3 weeks later...

Would all you Phoenix Club members that have not received your notices for the AGM on September 1st at Phoenix clubhouse at 11:00am and want to attend (or pass on your proxy to someone who will) please contact Phoenix and let them know you have not received the notice as it would be nice to have a REAL GOOD turnout for this meeting to pass on to the new board exactly how we feel about being shut out from our (paid for) club.

Great idea. Sneaky of them to hold the meeting on Sept. 1,

when many people are out of the country,and to fail to notify

many, many members. Probably part of the reason why less

than 20 people showed up to the last meeting. Mountain

course closed for the last 5 months, over 200 new Club

Cars parked most days, swimming pool in shambles.

Yet they continue to demand compulsory Club Car usage

and Shocking High Prices. The G.M. should be given his

walking papers. Oh I forgot, walking is prohibited. He should

be driven out of town.

No wonder almost no-one plays at this Tourist Golf Trap these

days.

Edited by POLAR VORTEX

Important point for those giving proxy forms for the Phoenix Golf Club AGM on Monday September 1st. at 11:00

If you are giving your proxy forms for someone to represent you at the AGM, you must write on the top of the proxy form

the number that was to the left of your name on the Phoenix envelope label. This number is your shareholder filed number.

Just a brief reminder that the AGM of Phoenix is on Monday September 1st at 11:00 at the clubhouse. It would be great to have all you shareholders / members or your proxy's present supporting yours and your fellow member's rights.

A brief report:
Attendees had to go through a vetting procedure to verify that (a) you were a genuine shareholder and could prove it (B) you were not just a non-shareholding member © that proxy holders must have a signed photocopy of the shareholders passport to prove that the signatures on the passport and proxy matched. Because of the time required to get all attendees through this procedure, K. Janya started the meeting even though she was asked to delay the start because of the slowness of registration.
There was no introduction of the top table four or name cards in front of them and immediately a call was made for a vote on the first item on the agenda. Two girls with open-top boxes were to collect the votes from the floor - the count went ahead without all the votes being collected. This improved as the votes proceeded because of objections from the floor. The numbers were much the same throughout the voting - 22,078 Ayes to max 42 Nayes.
Although two Thai members kept asking for explanations to the accounts, sale and purchase of the clubhouse etc., they were told that she did not need to explain and that she did not want to be there all day. When one of the Thai members said he would like it recorded in the minutes that we the minority shareholders were not being given answers to our queries, she actually told the minutes taker not to record that.
She steamrolled the votes and when it came to the last item on the agenda, AOB, she immediately, without asking, stated that there was none and declared the meeting closed.

All suggestions (reasonable and legal) gratefully received as to a course of action by disenfranchised members.

Edited by bartpix

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you that believe K. Prayuth's statement that ALL complaints to the following address will GUARANTEE (a) a reply and (B) an update on developments to your complaint, please make your feelings felt to the address below.

www.1111.go.th

Although they stated that complaints would be accepted in English as well, I would suggest to speed things along that complaints should be made in Thai (if possible). If not please register your complaint in English as numbers count. The important part of the statement is that ALL complaints will receive updates on their advancement to show that they are not being ignored.

Edited by bartpix

• 3 weeks later...

I just came across a freebe map at Eastern Star called "Pattaya Variety Golf Guide Chonburi Thailand" detailing the golf courses around Chonburi. This guide is sponsored among others by The Tourism Authority of Thailand, The East Coast Golf Courses Management Association and the Chonburi Administrative Organisation. I was surprised to see that Phoenix Golf & Resort Country Club was omitted from the map by these eminent organisations. I wonder why? Encl:

post-26901-0-19918500-1412531723_thumb.j

I see that Phoenix no longer requires the compulsory use of carts !!

Might appease some, (not all) of the whining coming from this board subject.

Hardly surprising that 1 of the regular whiners posters chose not to post this relevant development, or maybe they just don't know !!

Hardly surprising that 1 of the regular whiners posters chose not to post this relevant development, or maybe they just don't know !!

We are well aware of the developements at Phoenix.Thaipet You without doubt are an irritating little slimeball,on a period again ?

We are well aware of the developements at Phoenix.Thaipet You without doubt are an irritating little slimeball,on a period again ?

You may well be, but in the interest of a balanced view, I thought it may be prudent to advise other BMs of this developement.

Completely understandable that you personally would not have posted some relevant information, best you stick to name calling and whining !!

With High season fast approaching, you better get in quick and get some rounds in, before the Korean invasion commences.