Putahracsa Hua Hin Room Review- A unique experience!

webfact

Putahracsa Hua Hin Room Review- A unique experience!

put.jpg

Hua Hin is full of beautiful resorts and we have happily been allowed to visit many of them but not their rooms. With our new section in Hua Hin Today I am happy to say we get to test rooms and facilities so you can get our tips on what might be suited for you or for your visiting friends. I was lucky to be allowed to stay one night in one of most beautiful hotels in the heart of Hua Hin. And I am talking about Putahrasca Hua Hin. Located on Hua Hin’s quiet shores, Putahrasca blends a quiet residential feel with chic urban decor, allowing the guests to relax and escape on holiday with its proximity to the beach and "beachy" design feel.

I have dined many times at the Oceanside Restaurant@ Putahracsa Hua Hin and I always wondered how the rooms looked like. The hotel environment is very calming & Zen and just entering into the hotel melts any residual stress immediately. K. Nuch (the executive secretary to the manager) welcomed us to the beautiful outdoor reception with a cold towel and a cool tea. She was kind enough to bring us on a small hotel tour to see all the different types of villas & rooms. All the rooms and the villas have been designed in a very spacious calming and relaxing way, full with wooden details, and all in shades of cream and white.

After the tour, we checked into my out in a very easy and stress free procedure. I decided to invite some friends down to Oceanside for dinner to keep us company. While we were waiting for our friends to come we hung out with a cocktail in hand at a romantic two bed lounge in Oceanside overlooking the sea. I have to mention their cocktails are really great and we had the luck to be there during happy hour so they brought us two more cocktail’s for free. After a while our friends came and we moved to the restaurant side which is beautifully decorated and we were all ready to order. For your consideration at the restaurant or in the Villas you can have BBQ at your table (or rooftop in the Villas) this is what I call “a la cart dining”. I am not going to say many things about the food but as always it was delicious.

After the cocktails and the food and a very long day sent us back to our room. I was glad that we didn’t have to drive back to our own place and we got the privilege to stay in one of the 34 units around the main pool in a Silk and Sand room. All the rooms are designed uniquely to provide to their guest their own individualized space. They have all mood cons for a boutique hotel plus 400 thread sheets (I am guessing the sheet were so soft), BOSE entertainments systems (the best!!!!) and beautiful décor and I slept like a baby.

Overall the hotel is beautiful and the staff is warm and very professional. What I loved most about this hotel is their beautiful big library that was beautifully decorated (really you got to see this) but yet homely and relaxed and I actually stayed there in the morning to read my newspaper.

Well done Putahracsa Hua Hin, you have created homely luxury in a wonderful location!
Tel: 032 531-470

hh2d.jpg
-- Hua Hin Today 2013-10-31