Aussie arrested in Pattaya for sexually assaulting 11-year-old girl

webfact

Aussie Man Accused of sexually assaulting 11-year-old Stepdaughter
By Khaosod Online

aus.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 50-year-old Australian National was arrested in Pattaya, Bang Lamung district, Chonburi Province, after local residents accused him of sexually assaulting his 11-year-old stepdaughter.

The girl allegedly told her neighbours that she had been repeatedly raped by her Australian stepfather, Mr. Ben, on at least four occasions. Mr. Ben then threatened her not to tell anyone, including her mother, about the assault.

Pol.Lt.Col.Ohmsin Sukkarnkha, Pattaya Investigative Police Officer, said that the investigation confirmed that Mr. Ben had raped his stepdaughter, despite the fact that he had only been with her mother for 6 months.

Moreover, it is also revealed that Mr. Ben had previously been accused of raping girls aged under 15 on some occasions.

Further investigation is scheduled, as the accused has denied all allegations. However, the Australian national confessed that he has been illegally staying in Thailand after his visa expired.

To help her cope with the situation, the girl will be staying with the Youth and Family Welfare Centre in Chonburi province. Notably, the centre has become controversial in August after the officers let a 4-year-old girl get raped under their supervision.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE16SXlNVGt4Tmc9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-11-01

• Like 2

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australian arrested in Pattaya over sexual assault charges involving 11 year old girl

australia-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Officers from the Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit, acting on an arrest warrant, arrested a 50 year old Australian on Thursday afternoon, accused of 4 counts of sexual assaulting a minor aged 11 years old.

Officers arrested Mr. Ben Agame Ofar on the strength of arrest warrant number 693/2556 dated 31st October and issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court. The warrant states that the suspect is accused of sexually assaulting his girlfriend’s daughter who is aged 11 years, 4 times over the period of his 6 month-relationship with the victim’s Mother.

It is claimed that the girl was threatened by Mr. Ofar not to tell anyone about the alleged assaults but eventually she told a neighbor as she was too afraid to tell her Mother.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/107578/australian-arrested-pattaya-sexual-assault-charges-involving-11-year-girl/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-11-01

Teh Fxxx...considering how easy it is out here to grab some flange at anytime of the day or night why would you get onto your 11yr old step daughter ?

Hope this lad has an "accident" in the holding cells and never makes it before a judge.

If the reports are true, obviously he had an attraction to very young (underage) girls and these may or may not have been easily available as sex workers. However, it would still be a crime and in any case morally reprehensible as well.

• Like 2

Should the allegations be true, I certainly hope he is placed with a cellie that will show him just how "fun" it is to be on the receiving end of a rape....repeatedly. Then threaten him with death should he tell the guards or anyone else.

And what makes you think he would not like that???

If this is true, then it reinforces my opinion that castration should be mandatory for all rape and paedo offenders. As well as a good kicking and a spell in prison.

Use a rusty knife on the paedos.

Edited to add: A 'blunt' rusty knife.

Is that before --or after they are found guilty.

• Like 1

Teh Fxxx...considering how easy it is out here to grab some flange at anytime of the day or night why would you get onto your 11yr old step daughter ?

Hope this lad has an "accident" in the holding cells and never makes it before a judge.

Wow it didn't take long for the first "why bother with a trial" comment.

• Like 1

Judging by his name, it sound like he's a 'new' Australian, not that it makes any

different, a pedophile is a pedophile under any name, and he be found guilty,

I hope they throw the book at him.. literally..

You figure this from the name "Ben"? A very good mate of mine is called Ben and he is 5th generation Aussie.

Regardless, it does not matter if he is an Aborigine or jumped the ship yesterday, he is vermin.

welcome to pattaya, city of pervs, just throw away the key and lock this bastard

In all fairness Cambodia, where I live, seems to be the real nonce heaven. Two guys nailed this week, one an English teacher with a previous conviction, the other one a guy here in Siem Reap who has been convicted twice before......

I am all for the harsh punishments, my line of thinking would be a hammer and his testicles meeting before being thrown in general population..............but, only when he is found guilty? I feel it a bit wrong to have his picture posted before the allegations are proven correct.

Though in saying tat it does not look good.