Aussie arrested in Pattaya for sexually assaulting 11-year-old girl

webfact

"To help her cope with the situation, the girl will be staying with the Youth and Family Welfare Centre in Chonburi province. Notably, the centre has become controversial in August after the officers let a 4-year-old girl get raped under their supervision."

I am sure all her relatives and mother and herself feel extremely comfortable with the placement of the girl in above mentioned institution?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are comments on this thread that paint such a dreadful picture of the posters on Thai Visa - I'm surprised they allow them....or even posted the thread in the first place.

I agree, and it's always the same every time they post similar threads.

As I said earlier, I wish they wouldn't post these type of threads. They contribute nothing to the forum except to let a lot of very disturbed individuals describe in detail the sadistic practices they would carry out on the ACCUSED. No need for a trial here!

Always from the safety of annonymity, of course.

• Like 2

There are comments on this thread that paint such a dreadful picture of the posters on Thai Visa - I'm surprised they allow them....or even posted the thread in the first place.

As I said earlier, I wish they wouldn't post these type of threads. They contribute nothing to the forum except to let a lot of very disturbed individuals describe in detail the sadistic practices they would carry out on the ACCUSED. No need for a trial here!

I find these people are ivory worrying - they obviously have deep seated unaddressed issues themselves. one wonders if they do protest too much?

• Like 2

I find these people are ivory worrying - they obviously have deep seated unaddressed issues themselves. one wonders if they do protest too much?

They probably do have issues themselves, I bet it is that most of them do not wish to see these kind of acts upon children and care enough to illicit a response, better than not caring and saying...oh well...not my business.

The acts that they wish to carry out are only words, any numpty realises that without getting all flabbergasted like you two over some words in anger.

But hey, if one of them wishes to carry out their described acts upon a proven beyond doubt person...I'll help.

and so it goes on.....these "castrators" show no empathy for the alleged victims whatsoever, they have not written one word about that, they aren't even concerned (or even understand?) due process of the law. Their only concern is that they believe it gives them a licence to vent their own cravings for extreme violence.

Ask yourself who is proven to be sick on this thread.

• Like 1

And here is an tragic case of what can happen when the "hang em high-and rusty knife brigade" are let loose !!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10422771/How-wild-rumour-led-a-mob-to-murder-an-innocent-man.html

< I could cope with them giving him a beating,> she said. What a sick twisted woman that is, along with all the other depraved morons that contributed. I hope the two men that did it get the maximum as a warning.

As for their fellow travellers on T V, if the cap fits, you are the same as those in Brislington, and shame on you.

Libellous post and quoted reply removed:

In using Thai Visa I agree:

6) Not to post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.Defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

• Like 1

And here is an tragic case of what can happen when the "hang em high-and rusty knife brigade" are let loose !!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10422771/How-wild-rumour-led-a-mob-to-murder-an-innocent-man.html

yep they got the wrong guy.

Here was here in Pattaya all along........ but the perps are locked up and won't be able to visit Pattaya to make right their wrongdoing. Maybe a couple of their likeminded community members will step forward in their stead.

• 3 weeks later...

yep they got the wrong guy.

Here was here in Pattaya all along........ but the perps are locked up and won't be able to visit Pattaya to make right their wrongdoing. Maybe a couple of their likeminded community members will step forward in their stead.

Maybe when you holier-than-thou's stop overlooking the "if guilty" to he found in the majority of these posts you're referring to. Your self-righteous condemnations are no better than those who really do intend to smear untried, unconvicted, alleged perps, which are actually relatively rare here. Why can't you get that these posts you love to bloviate and dramatize over, are essentially more expressions of empathy with victims, than they are some sort of insidious conspiracy to deny the accused their right to a fair trial? The fact is, we don't really need your parental guidance concerning the right of an accused to his day in court. TV is not a criminal courtroom; it's a place for comment & opinion. Look it up & move on already!

A good solid kick to the jewels and then castrated is what he deserves.

From the OP till now and that is the best you can come up with?

Did you expect me to say something to brighten up your day? Im simply giving my 2 cents worth. Troll somewhere else pops.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Did you expect me to say something to brighten up your day? Im simply giving my 2 cents worth. Troll somewhere else pops.

Your kind of thinking - if that's what you call it - is ignorant in the extreme and is the kind of behaviour that contributes to the destabilisation of democratic institutions such as the the judiciary and executive. Lord knows, they are fragile enough as it is in Thailand without the support of foreigners who clearly have no idea what they are talking about (and probably what anyone else is talking about for that matter.) People who assume guilt without trial and advocate extreme violence against offenders obviously don't understand the system that has allowed them to have the freedom to live wherever they want and achieve opportunities that some can only dream of, should crawl back under the rock from whence they came. It would seem that have your own guilty hangups to deal with, why not try doing that before posting?

it would appear you don't even understand the meaning or origins of troll.

Edited by wilcopops

Your kind of thinking - if that's what you call it - is ignorant in the extreme and is the kind of behaviour that contributes to the destabilisation of democratic institutions such as the the judiciary and executive. Lord knows, they are fragile enough as it is in Thailand without the support of foreigners who clearly have no idea what they are talking about (and probably what anyone else is talking about for that matter.) People who assume guilt without trial and advocate extreme violence against offenders obviously don't understand the system that has allowed them to have the freedom to live wherever they want and achieve opportunities that some can only dream of, should crawl back under the rock from whence they came. It would seem that have your own guilty hangups to deal with, why not try doing that before posting?

it would appear you don't even understand the meaning or origins of troll.

Im gonna go out on a limb and guess your real name is Ben and you're from Oz? Sad to see that even with this being his second run in for abusing a minor there are still supporters such as yourself.

All those years of school must of qualified you to diagnose people as well? I have no guilty hangups and you're really reaching for something that doesn't seem to be there. I guess rapist and pedophiles have a supporter in you.

Cheers "Pops" for posting and having your keyboard to hide behind.

• 6 months later...