Parenting Styles

Parenting Styles   

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Due to the recent and rather lengthy discussion about parenting, here is a small poll. I am actually interested in what the average opinion in this matter is.

I have the poll anonymous.

Edited by Forethat
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I fail to recognize any relevancy of this the Poll" ...Its been done. People's opinions are in ....the first question you pose is TOO LIMITED and are not based on anything other than a time factor .........The second question you pose is TOO BROAD (Too wide in Scope) and the 3rd question is to TOO VAGUE......Good try though....cheesy.gif

Edited by beachproperty
  • Like 1

The third questions sucks.

And parenting styles vary as chalk to cheese, cannot be analysed in a vague 3 question poll.

Totally agree. I actually pointed out exactly that in a post that was removed for unknown reason.

In that post I explained that this can hardly be used to scan an opinion, but I created it just to get a flavour.

You sure hate to be proven wrong,

Why not post question that do not include all of your own points,

Afraid or Not willing to take a plain (Yes) or (No) option

How about posting an unbiased poll, and please with out you added Flavor!

I also can not in full conscious vote for such a bias and loaded poll.

Where to outcome is predetermined!

Cheers:clap2.gif

Edited by kikoman

Where, in your opinion, is the POLL biased? Edited by Forethat
  • Like 1

I changed my mind about Voting and selected the following options (closer than not to the Truth and voted!

1-That I would lock out

2- No I never make mistakes.

3- Did not vote on this item (Do not understand what the question is asking)

Voted and this sign came up "Oops you already voted", when I clearly did not, your poll only accepts yes vote!

Please explain why did this happen!

Would that be a fair explanation of a Biased poll ?

Cheers:bah.gif

Edited by kikoman

Where, in your opinion, is the POLL biased?

Guessing your choosing to be blind to post #4....wherein the bias is shown....NOW your being biased in choosing to ignore it.....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

AND I'll explain why .in detail because I know your response will be with a definition of Bias....and that I know nothing....your typical response

An example should help you....

Say you took a poll and asked the question ................Would you Kill someone? An extremely high portion of people would answer NO.....but you left out the variables as you did in this post.

A variable in the Kill post might be ..........................Would you Kill someone if you were in a War? Obviously a different response ratio.....

Or another might be ..............................................Would you Kill someone if they broke into your house and threatened your family? Again a different response ratio....

So you see (no I guess YOU wouldn't ...so this is for the benefit all the other TV posters) The bias is in the question itself ....and post #4 explains WHY;;;;

IMHO

Edited by beachproperty
  • Like 1

I believe the questions are biased in the context of divide and conquer, you instead of a Yes or No, Agree or Disagree, Up or Down,

You follow the line of thought to add all of these other options, that would distort the outcome of a fair poll.

Just because I disagree with your position , I am not allowed to vote in this farce of a poll!

Why bother asking for peoples opinions and just state your opinion received the most votes!

Are you going to deny me a right to vote!

Cheers:w00t.gif

Am I to be denied a basis right to vote my opinion?

Why have you failed to explain , what in your poll denied me my right to an opinion in the form of a right to express that opinion with a vote?

Edited by kikoman