Thaivisa 2014/2557 Calendar Photo Contributions

Tywais

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people still just posting photos taken I in Thailand... just like family snaps some of them...... not calender material really. Think.... Hasn't anyone seen a tourist authority of Thailand calender?

Because they can and they would like to be involved, FAB.

I can envision your artists integrity feels slightly impaired by this. However, to me it's very interesting to see differrent points of view and everyone's involvement.

The TV calendar a big annual event which brings readers together in a positive way.

I'm not trying to feel superior, and agree the more the merrier, but ........ Ah!.....now I just realised something....I was assuming most photos were from contributors to the Photography forum...but of course it is open to all...

forget my previous rants..wub.png

• Like 1

I'm not trying to feel superior, and agree the more the merrier, but ........ Ah!.....now I just realised something....I was assuming most photos were from contributors to the Photography forum...but of course it is open to all...

forget my previous rants..wub.png

Ah! Thank you, FABwai2.gif. And please let me know when I am assuming, againwink.png.

DAL

Taken in a hilltribe village in Chiang Mai. The boy on the left is gonna be a "fighter" and a winner in life in my eyes......

He also picked the bigger piece of wood to play with.... and look at the fire in his eyes..it looks like he is pretty sure about what he wants and what not.

img_3613resize.jpg

much better now ....biggrin.png

The seagull, specially from Goshawk, caused an chain of events which resulted me to clean the coffee drops from my laptop monitor :)

Lamai area Samui (near Grandfather / Grandma rocks...

this one's not bad... nice scene & composition, could be anywhere in the world really, but one of your better shots. thumbsup.gif

Thanks Goshawk ... it would have been better with a bird in it! biggrin.png

after some further thought...2 for the price of one... thumbsup.gif

even better... biggrin.png

(jeez, am i this bored...? rolleyes.gif )

• Like 2

this one's not bad... nice scene & composition, could be anywhere in the world really, but one of your better shots. thumbsup.gif

attachicon.gifoh no.jpg

Ahhhh so you really are a bird watcher.

attachicon.gifoh no.jpg

cheesy.gif must be raining up your way too whistling.gif ?

Perhaps I should just send you a bunch of photos to fix up for me! ..... and that will save me getting numb bum! tongue.pngthumbsup.gif

I just ran out of likes again! sad.pngfacepalm.gif Some great images posted by several new "faces" ... this evening! thumbsup.gif