bringing e cigs into LOS

yourauntbob

i have seen many sites selling eliquid in Thailand (many sites thanks to this forum :) and even ordered some online, but i find that many of the liquid for sale are the knock off brands. i dont mind buying the devices here, but am worried about what i am actually vaping into my body. i dont really trust the knock offs because they may be adding chemicals. if you search the web there are sites that show you what to look for. example, the brands that sell in the EU and USA never list the brands they taste like (marlboro, dunhill, camel etc). i have heard people trying to get liquid delivered from overseas and it being confiscated and thrown away. i have friends that would be willing to bring some with them when they come to visit but i dont want them to get in a ton of crap if stopped in customs.

my question is this; what would the penalty be if someone was caught bringing in eliquid into the LOS? would it be like if you were to mail it in and they just throw it away or would they face a more sever penalty?

thanks in advance

I've been getting my juice from Mr. E-Liquid online. Been doing it more then 10 times already & they marked the bottles as essential oil. No problem for every shipment. Hardware wise, buy it from local thai sellers online (ecigthailand.com)...pay by bank transfer.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I've been getting my juice from Mr. E-Liquid online. Been doing it more then 10 times already & they marked the bottles as essential oil. No problem for every shipment. Hardware wise, buy it from local thai sellers online (ecigthailand.com)...pay by bank transfer.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

i would like to switch up to greensmoke. it is more expensive but the reviews are great, ingredients are quality, and no there is no worry about leaks. i am tired of dealing with all the "equipment" and would just like to charge, twist, and vape.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...