Connectivity to thaivisa.com

We are trimming the webservers for this board and for the thaivisa.com website.

We would like to know if you are experiencing slower response time to this site, compared to other websites you are visiting, or if you find our servers fast enough.

Please give us your valuable input so we can improve the service. Thanks!

I did have a problem trying to access from a well known internet cafe here in London-Oxford Street.I wont name the place but the owner is Greek guy with a lota wee orange aeroplanes and they fly everwhere for £2-75p..you bet?

EASY to find and GO but it seems that the T.V.Site has the naughty word S-X in it somewhere,so NO ACCESS. :blues:

I am in North America at the moment and no problems connecting to your site.  At times I have difficulty connecting to sites in Thailand. However, I am sure it is not a problem on my side. Rather it is a server side problem in Thailand. But, as far as I can see everything is running smooth for this user.  Begs me to ask , are you even being hosted from Thailand?   :laugh:

I dont know about the high pricing, I 've seen some low cost competitors out there. But as far as quality, I think Thailand is seriously lacking somehow. Luckly, there is no need to host in thailand. That is the beauty of the internet.  :o
  • Like 1