Happily surprised

luckyluke

Uplifting to hear good news of folk helping other folk irrelevant if we know them or not if we could only all do the same thing always what a great place to be & live. Well done luke for sharing your Samaritan story with us have a great day. you wilkl dine on the story for years

• Like 2

a gentleman in the next row came to her, asking how much was the vegetables and paid. I thanked him time and again, told him the vegetables was now his, but he told me he doesn't eat salads.

So I left with the vegetables,

Hmm, have to try that one out myself one of these days biggrin.png

Hope you told the kind Gent, thank you 3 times.

I presume we all have gone shopping more than once only to find out we have left our wallets at home when we get to the check outs, it could have been worse, just imagine you just fueled up a car at the gas station.

Question for everybody, you are on a Baht Bus, someone gets off only to find they have no money, they are arguing with driver, the bus is not going anywhere until they pay, they can not pay, would you donate 10B just to get to your destination without too much delay?

I presume we all have gone shopping more than once only to find out we have left our wallets at home when we get to the check outs, it could have been worse, just imagine you just fueled up a car at the gas station.

Question for everybody, you are on a Baht Bus, someone gets off only to find they have no money, they are arguing with driver, the bus is not going anywhere until they pay, they can not pay, would you donate 10B just to get to your destination without too much delay?

Absolutely yes ..... but I would want them to hand their passport or ID over to me - to be returned when they pay me back the 10 baht.

^

I will certainly not forget, I always try to be kind and will continue to do so, also if I can not to good, at least I try not to do bad.

Great. luke, I am leaving my wallet at home tomorrow and should be at the Friendship around 11 am. Hope to see you there.